ADVERTISEMENT

BWO bout to stream Wisky vs Canes Cheeseheads vs Convicts!

MSU just got Snelled. Called late hit on player clearly in bounds who was in the process of fumbling that was clearly recovered by MSU. UL proceeds to score TD.

Reactions: katwest
ill go back to the bowl game after i watch the last of this unc vs wake forest basketball game

MSU just got Snelled. Called late hit on player clearly in bounds who was in the process of fumbling that was clearly recovered by MSU. UL proceeds to score TD.

Correct, the Louisville player was still in bounds and got his ass knocked off and they said it was a late hit, no replay what so ever. Later on AFTER Louisville scored they replayed it and said they should have reviewed it upstairs, to late UL scored. Louisville always gets the advantage somehow, this year State has no head coach, offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator. I just saw where teams minus head coaches are 1 and 5 in bowl games this year, it figures.

I have never seen someone who gets such lucky bounces with a football after dropping it! I mean its like a basketball to him!!

They gave UL a lot of time left on the clock though, the way Lamar can get up the field

Left too much time on the clock for UL. Hopefully MSU's defense stops them and it will make for a miserable weekend for UL.

Reactions: buckkiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT