ADVERTISEMENT

Butler

chroix

All-SEC
Jul 22, 2013
Really liking what I’ve seen so far. Clearly not afraid of the spotlight (entering BBM rapping his own song???). I think he will embrace the spotlight the way few of our PGs have since John Wall or maybe Fox. Not saying he’ll be on Wall’s level but when it comes to not being shy on the big stage I think he’s right there.

Really liking what I’ve seen so far. Clearly not afraid of the spotlight (entering BBM rapping his own song???). I think he will embrace the spotlight the way few of our PGs have since John Wall or maybe Fox. Not saying he’ll be on Wall’s level but when it comes to not being shy on the big stage I think he’s right there.
Had the guts to take and make that game-winning shot in the Final Four a few years ago. Think he definitely loves the spotlight.

Had the guts to take and make that game-winning shot in the Final Four a few years ago. Think he definitely loves the spotlight.

Yep. And that has to grow that confidence even more. Really like it. That winning experience factor at the point is something we’ve been missing.

Reactions: mcwildcats04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT