ADVERTISEMENT

Bush Hamden!!

In his defense he didn’t bring any of these players in. I’m totally out of blame to go around on oc’s anymore. Stoops has done all the regenerating of narratives he can do on that side of the ball.

Reactions: UKat1
If every OC over a 15 year span is the issue…it isn’t the OC.

Eddie Gran was our best OC and it’s bc he had to adapt and play option football due to injuries and it actually fit how stoops overall strategy works. They complimented each other. Only the good lord knows why Stoops is hell bent on hiring spread offense/balanced pro style guys and then slows them down and kills rhythm. If you want to clock control and win TOP then do it moving forward each play with a run heavy game…not hoping you complete passes and then letting the D rest between plays while you wait to snap

I also have a personal belief that BBrown and to a lesser extent Key by proximity have been cancers since they got here. As was the VT Robinson transfer. WRs are always known to be a little bit diva but our WR room has been wildly inconsistent, drops on drops on drops, constant personal fouls, and when they don’t get the ball they are openly complaining on the sideline.

Key and Browns 3 years here have been 3 of the worst stoops years since year 1. They are both way too talented for that to be the case…. And yes I get Brown just returned a kickoff…. But that’s what you get with him. Electric play and then wildly undisciplined and sloppy play or lack of outside blocking etc. none of the dirty, hard, nonspotlight work but want all the glory

Even Ryan Lemonds (KSR) pre season talk about how both of them had grown up and they’ve never worked harder and they are viewing it as an all business “contract year”….alludes to the fact that they’ve previously been immature and wasn’t putting the work in last season and tried to crack down this year. Ryan is just too close to that situation to be completely unbias and that’s dressing it up in a positive light and saying the silent part

Eddie Gran was our best OC and it’s bc he had to adapt and play option football due to injuries and it actually fit how stoops overall strategy works. They complimented each other. Only the good lord knows why Stoops is hell bent on hiring spread offense/balanced pro style guys and then slows them down and kills rhythm. If you want to clock control and win TOP then do it moving forward each play with a run heavy game…not hoping you complete passes and then letting the D rest between plays while you wait to snap
Remember Gran’s offense at UC?? It was very effective. It never looked anything like that at UK.

THIS. Stoops hires a puppet desperate for a job so he can still dictate that the offense remains lackluster and unproductive to suit his play not to lose philosophy.

Reactions: UKat1 and EliteBlue
Look at Dawson in Miami, Canes lead the nation at almost 600 yards a game. It’s the HC not the OC’s that to blame.
I’ve been saying this for years. It was obvious to me after Gran. Our offense, basically, looks the same & suffers the same struggles, every year, regardless of who the OC is, or, how different their offenses looked at their previous jobs.

They run balanced, efficient, fast paste offenses, only to come here & change everything. And, the passing game has mostly been elementary & ugly af, under all of them, which wasn’t indicative of their past results. I mean, we were the slowest offense in the country under Coen, FFS, who didn’t learn that from Sean McVay. Stoops just can’t keep his hands out of the offense.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT