ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this until Stoops is gone!!!

It would be very difficult to hire any coach that would or could be worse than Stoops. We need to get away from "we might not get a good coach," we don't have a good coach now. A high level high school coach would not be any worse offensively than we currently are. Stoops has had 6 OCs and every one have been handcuffed and we continue to be horrible. We will NEVER get a great QB to come here with the offensive we run. Kids today like to play up tempo ball. We play down tempo under Stoops. It is in his DNA and will never change.
You obviously have not been a fan for the last 45 years.

Auburn and Murray St. IMO will be the only two possible wins remaining. Louisville in their loss yesterday completely looked superior to Kentucky and i'm not totally sure they beat Auburn honestly.

Reactions: cat tat2
Auburn and Murray St. IMO will be the only two possible wins remaining. Louisville in their loss yesterday completely looked superior to Kentucky and i'm not totally sure they beat Auburn honestly.
I was following ULs game thread a bit during their game yesterday and you may have to go tell them that they are superior to Kentucky because they don’t believe it. Anytime Miami gashed them up the middle someone would post about what Kentucky will do.

Screw them. Even when we are bad we can still push them around.

Reactions: OleBum
I was following ULs game thread a bit during their game yesterday and you may have to go tell them that they are superior to Kentucky because they don’t believe it. Anytime Miami gashed them up the middle someone would post about what Kentucky will do.

Screw them. Even when we are bad we can still push them around.
yea i agree their defense and Miami's defense is not that great but I don't see how we are improving. in fact it appears we are taking steps backwards. I hate UofSmell and all of their fans and i have several fam members that graduated from there and vandy so it sucks ass.

You obviously have not been a fan for the last 45 years.
I graduated in 1968. I have had more heart ache and disappointments than most people on this board. I turned 79 a few weeks ago. I know misery and incompetence. How can you even think because things are a little better than years ago that we need to continue with the crap Stoops is putting on the field. We can and will do better with new blood in our football program. The problem starts with our President and AD because it is obvious they don't care nearly as much bout our football program as our basketball program. Football not basketball pays the athletic budget.

Reactions: OleBluCatz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT