ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Research would do you good. Yeah, IU lost. What you didn't tell, was they played w/o their starting backcourt. Phinisee and Green did not play. Hunter was on a minutes limitation. Lost by 3.

But until IU gets back to winning, well this thread is right.

BTW though---IU is 5-2 in football...:boxing:
IU sucks so bad even their own fans agree they suck. Bump

Research would do you good. Yeah, IU lost. What you didn't tell, was they played w/o their starting backcourt. Phinisee and Green did not play. Hunter was on a minutes limitation. Lost by 3.

But until IU gets back to winning, well this thread is right.

BTW though---IU is 5-2 in football...:boxing:
Let's change the subject if we can.

You really think the fans accept this? It has nothing to do with the fans. Its the administration. Look, if the powers to be at IU, took basketball as serious as the powers to be at UK did? We wouldn't be having this conversation. IMO, Indiana tried to become to politically correct, after the debacle with Knight. They let him run rampant for 28 years---and when the FF's and titles stopped, so did the leash he (Knight) had. But thats a whole other story.

As for the culture at IU? I think its getting there. I am happy with Miller, and believe somehow, Indiana's administration, got this hire right. I think when Miller gets his kids, his system, his culture, he's going to be a problem while at Indiana. I think it starts this year, IF....Indiana can avoid the injuries they endured last season.

To be honest---Indiana got what they deserved for, A) Allowing Knight to be as he was for so long, only to throw him under the bus at the end. B) Hiring Kelvin Sampson. He's a great, great coach. But seriously? Hire a coach with the issues he had at OU? Wow. I love the Miller hire. TIme will tell, but I do think Glass accidently got this one right.
IU sucks.

What excuse? Green, a SR starting guard, didn't play....Phinisee, Soph starting PG---did not play. I mean, hows that an excuse? Now, had I said we missed 19 free throws, and thats why we lost---then sure, thats an excuse. Anyways---its a scrimmage. And TBH, I'm happy with how things came out. MInus two starters---shot 54% from the FT line---Yet only "lost" by 3, to a preseason Top 25 team?

I'll take that.

As for the football comment? Dude--it was in jest. Hence the "boxing emoji". BTW, Last time IU went to a Bowl was 2016.
IU sucks in every way possible.

Amazing it’s been almost 40 years, I repeat 40 years, since Indiana has won a national title.
Indiana sucks with passion. Their biggest moment of glory in the last 40 years was beating UK in Ass Hall on a last second shot in 2012 and that only lasted a few weeks until UK gave them a beat down in the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: RunninRichie
giphy.gif

Reactions: kl40504
Amazing it’s been almost 40 years, I repeat 40 years, since Indiana has won a national title.

IU really sucks.

even more hilarious to me than that is they’ve only made it past the sweet 16 THREE times since that title in 1987. Three! That’s hard to do, it’s hard to be that bad but IU is pulling it off nicely.

We thought BCG was going to be fine too. Archie is and will continue to be a disaster. I love it.
Just curious...Exactly how is Miller a disaster? He took over a shipwreck. Last year, injuries crippled him; IU was 12-2 before the injuries took its toll. Then, when everyone was healthy, IU went 5-2 to close the year. So with a full roster, Indiana was 17-4. W/o, they were 2-12. Recruiting is solid, and getting better. He's keeping the elite talent at home; sans Brooks. Now, if this year IU again misses the NCAAT---Then I'll begin to worry. But if this team stays healthy, that doesn't happen. MOF, IF all goes well, I think this team will be really good. He's setting a nice foundation. I'd place a nice wager you are waaaaay off here my friend. Miller can coach.

Just curious...Exactly how is Miller a disaster? He took over a shipwreck. Last year, injuries crippled him; IU was 12-2 before the injuries took its toll. Then, when everyone was healthy, IU went 5-2 to close the year. So with a full roster, Indiana was 17-4. W/o, they were 2-12. Recruiting is solid, and getting better. He's keeping the elite talent at home; sans Brooks. Now, if this year IU again misses the NCAAT---Then I'll begin to worry. But if this team stays healthy, that doesn't happen. MOF, IF all goes well, I think this team will be really good. He's setting a nice foundation. I'd place a nice wager you are waaaaay off here my friend. Miller can coach.

he sucks and Indiana sucks, match made in heaven

Reactions: Kentucky31
University of Bob Knight. That's it. That's all. Biggest trophy of the last 40 years is a popcorn box.
I guess not all of BBN is that educated about the history of CBB. If you were, then you would know that Branch McCracken is a HOF coach, that won 2 National Titles at Indiana.

Green didn't play, Hunter was on a minutes limitation, blah, blah, blah. IU always has some kind of excuse.

Oh, man---this is rich. A UK fan, calling someone out b/c of "excuses"? This coming from a fan base, where some blame the officials after every, single loss. Or feels the NCAA is out to get them....Or talks of what would have been if WCS or Poythress had not gotten hurt. And you are chastising me, about "some kind if excuse"?

Okay...[laughing]

Oh, man---this is rich. A UK fan, calling someone out b/c of "excuses"? This coming from a fan base, where some blame the officials after every, single loss. Or feels the NCAA is out to get them....Or talks of what would have been if WCS or Poythress had not gotten hurt. And you are chastising me, about "some kind if excuse"?

Okay...[laughing]
IU fans always complaining and never loses because the other team beat them. It has to be the officials, the weather, someone hurt or some other excuse.

Okay...[laughing]

Partner, we don't need excuses. Just look at our record the past 10 years. Then look at yours. I hope you have some excuse.

Okay...[laughing]

Here’s the difference man, final game and 38-0 vs. 14 loss IU.

Okay...[laughing]
You’ve just defined the two programs:
1. Kentucky fans make excuses for not going 40-0 or losing in the Final Four, or championship game.

2. Indiana fans make excuses for failing to make the NIT.

Yeah, all fans make excuses. But not all excuses are equal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT