ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Rutgers game hasnt started yet...but its never too early. Just getting back on the first page. Its inevitable...IU sucks. I think we all know this.

They even suck in New Jersey.
HoosierVacuum.jpg

Would losing to a really bad Rutgers team, where you are favored, make you suck even more. Why yes, I believe it would. 7 straight and counting. I guess on the bright side, if you are a Whosure fan is that Romeo actually made some 3's tonight. That makes him 3-18 in his last 5 games. Who knows? He may lead them to a win over Mich. St...…… Nah.

Whenever they lose, I just keep seeing the smiling faces of all those gleeful Neanderthals who swept the court in 2012 after mocking our players all game.

I love it. Keep them in the septic tank for an eternity. Let them learn to love their abode in basketball purgatory until they realize this is their forever state of existence. They'll pray for a chance at the NIT before this is all said and done.

IU failed to make it out of the first weekend of the tournament Bob Knight's final 6 years. Mike Davis made it past first weekend once in 6 years (missed tourney once). 2 years under Sampson, 2 first weekend exits. Crean did make it to two sweet 16s but also missed the tournament 4 times. And Miller's about to be 0/2 on making the tournament.

"Blue Blood"

what has to hurt is that they had those two somewhat good years under Crean, thought they were "back". then they seem to start each season well, so false hope... then it all falls apart.
IU the Charlie Brown of the NCAA
tumblr_liwjwmczde1qbw7ws.gif

Last edited:
must be hard for the IU guys that came of age during the Bobby Knight years to be able to even explain or relate to the last couple of generations of Indiana kids.
If you are under 35 years old in Indiana do you even have a real memory of The Hoosiers being consitantly good or only know of the tales of seasons past?

And I'd just like to add how appreciative I am that no matter what differences we all encounter on this board that we can all still sit back and hate on Indiana like we should be doing.

Reactions: Richard Cory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT