ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Posted this in the Dakich thread, but according to him there is trouble coming to Bloomington, which means IU not only sucks, they suck at cheating, too. Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou payoff Romeo? Hate being redundant, but let's face it, this and the UL hooker thread should never be too far from the front page.

Romeo Langford is the most overrated prospect in this years class, bar none. Again, Tyler Herro and Keldon Johnson are vastly superior.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Professionals say otherwise..... Hopefully he will have a chance to matchup and showcase the difference between an elite prospect and decent prospect. Romeo is simply better.....

He had better be the 2nd coming of Michael Jordan if IU is to get to the tournament. If he isn't then IU will still suck. You know what, I shouldn't have said that. Even if he is, IU will still suck.

He had better be the 2nd coming of Michael Jordan if IU is to get to the tournament. If he isn't then IU will still suck. You know what, I shouldn't have said that. Even if he is, IU will still suck.

It is not a question if we will get to the tournament but how far we will go. Even you guys do not have a better one two punch than IU with Romeo and Morgan.

It is not a question if we will get to the tournament but how far we will go. Even you guys do not have a better one two punch than IU with Romeo and Morgan.

5 AM on a Monday morning is really early to be hitting the bottle already. Or are you still up from Sunday night?

Not only do we have one better than Indiana in Keldan Johnson and Reid Travis, I think I can make the argument that I would prefer Tyler hero and PJ Washington as well.

Oh, and 1987.

Last edited:
5 AM on a Monday morning is really early to be hitting the bottle already. Or are you still up from Sunday night?

Not only do we have one better than Indiana in Keldan Johnson and Reid Travis, I think I can make the argument that I would prefer Tyler hero and PJ Washington as well.

Oh, and 1987.

You can always argue even when you are wrong. We will see soon enough! Romeo is a special player with a long career a head of him. I have watched him play for the past four years.

Ohwow.jpg

Reactions: Fox2monk
Romeo isn’t all that you make him out to be. Morgan isn’t as good as anyone on our team. More delusional ramblings from IU trash!

Morgan and Romeo would start on UK and would be the go to players as well.
Just curious Hoosier:

Are you:

A. 21 or under - Can’t Remember IU ever even getting past the Sweet 16. Your whole experience as a fan is losing.

B. 31 to 22 - Can remember exactly one time the Hoosiers went past the Sweet 16 but can’t remember ever winning the conference tournament. You’ve grown up with mediocrity and embarrassing futility.

C. 40 or older - Can sort of remember when Indiana wasn’t either irrelevant or a true laughingstock of a basketball program. But your entire adulthood has been watching your program get worse and worse until any claim to elite status is a bad joke.

Last edited:
Just curious Hoosier:

Are you:

A. 21 or under - Can’t Remember IU ever even getting past the Sweet 16. Your whole experience as a fan is losing.

B. 31 to 22 - Can remember exactly one time the Hoosiers went past the Sweet 16 but can’t remember ever winning the conference tournament. You’ve grown up with mediocrity and embarrassing futility.

C. 40 or older - Can sort of remember when Indiana wasn’t either irrelevant or a true laughingstock of a basketball program. But your entire adulthood has been watching your program get worse and worse until any claim to elite status is a bad joke.

But Romeo is simply better.......

Just curious Hoosier:

Are you:

I am 33 so right in the golden decline/joke stage yes!!

And you keep bragging about this when IU won't make the tournament? Jerseys may have their name on the back, but Indiana is still on the front, and your team sucks. Doesn't matter if one or even two players are ok, or even good, it is your team that has the record. No matter what happens with two players, IU sucks, and once again, will not be the best team in Indiana. Once again, let me say it so that even you will understand, IU sucks.

But Romeo is simply better.......

You know you can keep telling yourself that. You might even believe it. However no matter how many times you say it, it’s still clearly BS to anyone that knows at least a little about basketball.

You go ahead and bump the IU suckage thread. We don’t mind and such babbling kinda proves the point.

After looking up the college basketball scores this morning and seeing what Bobby knights ghost did last night I thought this thread deserved to be highlighted on page 1 again.
Remember, no matter how good they might play from time to time, they still suck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT