ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Indiana didnt even make the NIT last year

Yes, but some of their fans, like the zero that commented to me earlier, think that their two signees are going to be the saviors of the program and get them back to the glory years. You know, the years where they actually could make the tournament. First it was adding Miller. When that didn't exactly pay dividends, now it is the addition of the two "all-world" recruits. When they don't work out, it will be something else. When you suck, you are always looking for the next miracle. That's why this thread was created. IU is all about "next year" and has been for the past 30. That's also why they are over here posting. IU sucks so badly, none of those losers wants to post on Peegs.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
People who like to make fun of Indiana focus on 1987 for obvious reasons.

But I'm more impressed by the run since 1993.

That's 25 full seasons in which Indiana has only been past the Sweet 16 ONE time. For a program that at one time had pretensions of being considered elite, that's a nearly impossible level of sucking. What Kentucky has done SIX times since 2010, Indiana has done ONCE since George Bush handed the presidency to Bill Clinton.

That's 25 full seasons in which Indiana has only been past the Sweet 16 ONE time. For a program that at one time had pretensions of being considered elite, that's a nearly impossible level of sucking. What Kentucky has done SIX times since 2010, Indiana has done ONCE since George Bush handed the presidency to Bill Clinton.

That's way to much truth to dish out to such a sucky a$$ fan base such as IU. #F$ck those Hoosiers.

It really is amazing how bad they suck. They bring in Langford and suddenly he is the savior. On the Peegs board most are predicting a run to final four!

“Bless their hearts”

Indiana lost to IPFW, Indiana State, and Rutgers by a combined score of 50+ last season.

Think about that. Think about how bad you have to be to lose to all 3 of those teams period, much less to two of them by 20+ at home.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Indiana lost to IPFW, Indiana State, and Rutgers by a combined score of 50+ last season.

Think about that. Think about how bad you have to be to lose to all 3 of those teams period, much less to two of them by 20+ at home.
And Romeo isn’t going to make them that much better on his own!

Would an ineligibility of a player they are counting on, along with a Brooks commit to UK really suck for them? You bet, plus it would make them suck that much more. Hard to believe they would suck more than they already do, but yes, I think they would.

Reactions: Fox2monk
UK just beat IU in Mens Soccer by the score of 3-0. You know what this means? #4 UK may go to #1, and IU Sucks.

Posted this in the Dakich thread, but according to him there is trouble coming to Bloomington, which means IU not only sucks, they suck at cheating, too. Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou payoff Romeo? Hate being redundant, but let's face it, this and the UL hooker thread should never be too far from the front page.

Last edited:
Indiana is my least favorite program/fan base, so I decided to look into their history a little bit more. They have had a miserable existence every year the last 20 years pretty much except for 2002, and a few other good regular seasons/sweet 16 runs. These stats alone exemplify how pathetic they have been:

The Big Ten Basketball Tournament was established 20 years ago in 1998. Since that time, Indiana has only made the championship game once, losing to Iowa in 2001. Since that time, 7 different programs have won a big ten tournament championship, with Indiana still NEVER winning it.

Not including Maryland, Rutgers, and Nebraska as they have only competed in 4, 4, and 7 tournaments respectively, since the tournament was instituted, the ONLY team that has a worse Big Ten Tournament record than Indiana is Northwestern with a 9-21 record. Indiana's all-time record is an absolutely pathetic 12-21.

For perspective, just since 1998, UK's record in the SEC Tournament is 43-10, with 11 SEC Tournament Championships, and 3 losses in the championship game. The Big Ten Tournament has only occurred for 21 years, and Indiana almost has as many losses (21) as Kentucky has in the ENTIRE history of the SEC Tournament (25). Kentucky has as many SEC tournament wins in the last 4 years (12) as Indiana has the last 21 (12). Their little brother syndrome makes a lot of sense when you actually look at the stats.

Last edited:
Indiana sucks, program, fans, and state. Hottest girl I ever dated lived in Indiana but she was from West Virginia. When I drive through that state I try not to stop. If my dog has to shit there, I make sure he goes on some newspaper because I don't want to leave anything of any value there.

1ufv83.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT