ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Wow I don’t think they will ever make an elite eight ever again. They really suck something bad. They care more about BIG titles than championships, that shows they know they can’t win the tourney ever again.

Poor IU, they don't even make the tournament anymore. Things are really bad over there. Will they get an NIT invite?

Kentucky lands big man EJ Montgomery, Indiana still hoping for Langford. Yes they still suck LOL.

P.s. On their message board they think by adding Langford they are immediately a top team. They need a minimum of four Langford’s to be competitive.

Kentucky lands big man EJ Montgomery, Indiana still hoping for Langford. Yes they still suck LOL.

P.s. On their message board they think by adding Langford they are immediately a top team. They need a minimum of four Langford’s to be competitive.

I think Langford will go to Vandy, where we can kick his butt.

Honestly...IU sucks so much that making fun of them for sucking isn't even enjoyable any more.

May as well have a Valparaiso sucks thread...

Reactions: brianpoe
I was a true blue bleeding 6th grader in central Indiana in '87. After the championship game the teacher broke out construction paper and glitter for us to make celebratory signs. I think that's when I aquired PTSD.

*Edited* to add: Suck it, Hoosiers!

Last edited:

Adding Langford would immediately make them the fourth best team in Indiana, behind Purdue, ND, and Butler. Hey they would probably be better than IUPUI, Indiana St. and a couple of other small schools. By recent standards, that is pretty good for them. By every other standard, they would still suck.

What a circus that announcement was! Didn’t expect anything less from those losers. IU’s first 5 star in 37 years! Yes they still suck!

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
This thread is so much better than any kind of thread called "Bump this thread when Indiana DOES NOT suck" because it would have died a quick death way back in 1988..... oh waitaminute..... there wasn't even an internet OR message board back then, my bad........ LOL !

*wink*

ADVERTISEMENT