ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

creanhorn_zps4sojebep.gif

Reactions: hotelblue
Hope they keep clap for a long time. We will play you on any neutral court. Just not going back to Ass hall.

How does Indiana suck ? Let me count the ways , well actually they suck every way imaginable !!!

You guys need to stop this now.

IU is a program on the rise and Tom Crean is one of the best coaches in college basketball. He needs to stay there forever. Please, God...
I think this entire thread has been taken out of context. Crean is a great fit at iused to be. He's siphoning energy into the program. He does need a lifetime contract to continue his sucking/siphoning. Really.

I guess that since, after last night's loss to Maryland, IU has lost 4 of its last 5, that the mighty wind headed toward Bloomington, means that the Hoosiers really are sucking.
Hoosiers are pretty talented. One of the few programs that can suck and blow at the same time.

Reactions: 83Cat
we'd play them in the second round it looks like. but they wouldn't win the first round game looking ahead. calling it now. they lose in the first round. but they make the show. give the clown his cash.

Reactions: CatPhight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT