ADVERTISEMENT

Bucs - Lions Chiefs Bills

Excited National Football League GIF by Rocket Mortgage

I've always kinda like the Bucs, but I will pull for the Lions out of sheer mercy. I can't remember the last time the won anything.

Reactions: BigTyrone
Why do the networks seem to do these quick interviews with the head coach right before kickoffs, end of the first half and start of the second half??!! You know the coaches think it’s stupid. They’re not going to give any strategy away.

NFL is hard to watch. Bunch of cry babies pleading for a flag on every snap. Ugh.

Why do the networks seem to do these quick interviews with the head coach right before kickoffs, end of the first half and start of the second half??!! You know the coaches think it’s stupid. They’re not going to give any strategy away.
They are useful if you get an update on a player injury whether someone is not returning to game or not. I like how TNT will get a word in between the quarters with a coach during their NBA coverage.

San Francisco
Detroit
Baltimore
Kansas City

4 of the absolute worst towns in the world. But 2 of em will get to the Super Bowl.

So sick of kc but 1) Andy Reid is definitely a top 5-10 coach ever. He's incredible. 2) mahomes deserves props for never missing the AFC title game. Pretty crazy

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT