ADVERTISEMENT

Buckle Up

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
And let’s enjoy this ride together, I gotta admit I felt disconnected from this team a couple months ago with all the loses they had but recently they have shown that they are a much different team. I back Calipari and this team 1000% over these next 4 weeks. Let’s enjoy this March, they have what it takes to do something special. I can’t wait to watch BBN take over Phoenix.

It’s time for 9!

And let’s enjoy this ride together, I gotta admit I felt disconnected from this team a couple months ago with all the loses they had but recently they have shown that they are a much different team. I back Calipari and this team 1000% over these next 4 weeks. Let’s enjoy this March, they have what it takes to do something special. I can’t wait to watch BBN take over Phoenix.

It’s time for 9!
Well said - let's goooo!!

It’s time for 9!

bandwagon fan​

[band-wag-uhn fan]

WHAT DOES BANDWAGON FAN MEAN?​

There are diehard fans, and then there are bandwagon fans. Bandwagon fans only show interest and support for a sports team based on recent successes or popularity.

Welcome aboard, I've been saying this team has it since day 1. Doesn't mean they'll win but tell me you wouldn't be terrified of a guy like Dillingham turning into a Kemba Walker type.

Elite guards that can take over by themselves seem to be what dominate the NCAAT and we've got 2 this year. Lace em up and let's see how it shakes out, we've got as much a chance as anyone imo.

This is the best shot we've had at a Final 4 since 2017 in my opinion. I still don't trust Cal's in game coaching but this is the time of year we need to put our differences aside and cheer our assess off.

Reactions: sambowieshin

bandwagon fan​

[band-wag-uhn fan]

WHAT DOES BANDWAGON FAN MEAN?​

There are diehard fans, and then there are bandwagon fans. Bandwagon fans only show interest and support for a sports team based on recent successes or popularity.
Buddy I’m not a bandwagon fan, any fan would feel disconnected from a team if they aren’t doing very good. I’ve always been a supporter of this team, have there been bumps in the road? Of course but I’ll always will be and always have been a die hard fan

Over the past month or so the OP has posted that Calipari was "100 percent" gone after this year (February 15) that there was no way Kentucky was ever going to win even two games in a row, never mind six (February 27) that the Cats were likely bound for the NIT (numerous times) and so on.

I'm not saying he's a bandwagon fan. More like a Chicken Little.

But to be the one starting rah rah threads about getting behind Cal and the team "1000 percent" strikes me as a bit ridiculous. The time to back the team and the coach is when they are going through growing pains but are clearly committed to getting better and succeeding and need support. Then you don't seem like a hypocrite rooting for them when things are good.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT