ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Pearl one unhappy camper today...

Starr is Freeee
latest

Now guys, we have been told time and again Coach Pearl only has love in his heart for the UK program. Let's just take a moment to reflect on our own jealousies, and inadequacies, that lead us to denigrate such a fine upstanding coach in good standing, that hasn't has a whiff of scandal in his entire career.

Just funnin'! Eff Pearl, and his little bitch Wade too.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Pearl better remember not to bite the hand that feeds this conference in men's basketball. I'm sure he didn't want to see Sarr at UK, but it was the right thing to do. I'm sure the SEC was willing to go along with these coaches and keep Sarr out this season, but once the NCAA granted that extra year of eligibility, that sealed it.

Look, the guy is a rat bastard. Always has been, always will be. He’s the master deflector. Keep pointing the finger at the Big Dog while you do your dirty deeds. Anybody thinks he’s not cheating in landing these top players need only take a trip thru Auburn, Alabama then come back and see us. Tennessee found out the hard way, Auburn will as well. His charisma and ability to bullshit and pass the praise around fools those who think he does that for the betterment of the league. He does it to toot his own horn. He’s a short timer at Auburn. Give him 2 years, they will be on sanctions, he will be calling games out west for ESPN.

Now guys, we have been told time and again Coach Pearl only has love in his heart for the UK program. Let's just take a moment to reflect on our own jealousies, and inadequacies, that lead us to denigrate such a fine upstanding coach in good standing, that hasn't has a whiff of scandal in his entire career.

Just funnin'! Eff Pearl, and his little bitch Wade too.

Shout out to Tyler Herro. I love this pic.

1sal6Tt.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT