ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny James (bad)

Not to make light of the situation, but i was gonna say he was backing out of his commitment to USC to transfer to dUKe when i saw the '(bad)' in the subject.

Certainly not expecting that!!! Terrible at any age, but for a teenager in elite condition. WOW!

More than likely.
kingsley shut up GIF

Not really. Especially to athletes in peak condition, used to be pretty rare, it’s not anymore. What changed?
We all watched Keyontae Johnson collapse months before COVID was a thing. There are actual studies that have been performed analyzing the effects of the vaccine and those have much more validity than you saying “it feels like this is happening more than it used to” just because the stories are getting more coverage.

We all know the vaccines are safe and that has been proven many times. I am triple vaxxed and feel fine.

That's fine for you but not for the many others who have mysteriously suffered untimely deaths. The only common factor was the vaccine. Now, certainly not all of those are vaccine related, but some I'm sure are. But don't worry the ones making billions will tell you how safe they really are, through their studies. 🤔

Let's cue the big righteous word "conspiracy theories", since I have not seen it mentioned yet.

Not really. Especially to athletes in peak condition, used to be pretty rare, it’s not anymore. What changed?
Just because you’re more aware of it now, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen as often.

It happened a lot more than we heard about. There wasn’t the same 24 hour news cycle and social media to spread it everywhere.

We all watched Keyontae Johnson collapse months before COVID was a thing. There are actual studies that have been performed analyzing the effects of the vaccine and those have much more validity than you saying “it feels like this is happening more than it used to” just because the stories are getting more coverage.

True but also cannot disregard the vaccine stuff either. You just can't.

That's fine for you but not for the many others who have mysteriously suffered untimely deaths. The only common factor was the vaccine. Now, certainly not all of those are vaccine related, but some I'm sure are. But don't worry the ones making billions will tell you how safe they really are, through their studies. 🤔

Let's cue the big righteous word "conspiracy theories", since I have not seen it mentioned yet.
If you want to talk REAL theories we can start a thread for that. I.e JFK, 9/11, Moon Landing, was the Civil War real, etc.

Will Smith No GIF

Keyontae Johnson, Shareef O’Neal, Jeff Green, Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis, Pete Maravich all off the top of my head had serious cardiac events way before the COVID vaccine. It happens more often than people think but often isn’t diagnosed until college or later

If you want to talk REAL theories we can start a thread for that. I.e JFK, 9/11, Moon Landing, was the Civil War real, etc.

The only difference is that there are real medical professionals who simply say "put the breaks on it" & we need better studies. But remember, those doctors are usually pretty quickly made out to be quacks as soon as they come out.

There are are dumb conspiracies & the there are well-grounded questions about said narratives.

Last edited:
I do feel like in the last 10 or so years this seems to be happening more than back when I was a kid…but there are multiple factors and I’m not even gonna join the vax debate going on. We have way more info now than we did then…24 hour news cycle and social media. But my first thought was not about the vac about whether some or a lot of these kids have been taking “supplements” for recovery that have had a negative impact on their overall cardio health. That was what popped in to mind immediately. There is a lot of pressure on these kids and a lot of money on the line it was just a thought on a possibility and not an accusation towards a Bronny

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Keyontae Johnson, Shareef O’Neal, Jeff Green, Hank Gathers, Reggie Lewis, Pete Maravich all off the top of my head had serious cardiac events way before the COVID vaccine. It happens more often than people think but often isn’t diagnosed until college or later
Hank gathers had enough coke in his system to kill 3 people, Pete had a known heart condition

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT