ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville board before the game…

J-Ryan

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2020
In case you are having a bad day…some comments from some dudes over on the Louisville board from before the game…you’re welcome

Quotes

“Besides DJ Wagner I have no idea who is on Uks team. I guess it doesn't really matter much though”

“They're loaded”

“Pretty sure there will be a significant difference between pepperdine and UKs D”

“Yes, UK is loaded and they can shoot it. Dillingham, Reeves and Sheppard can all shoot it from 3. 5 to 6 guys averaging double figures in points. They pass and share the ball well. Solid team”

“They can beat us as bad as they want to..”

“5 players projected in the NBA draft”

“This UK team is very, very good.

If you were drafting players from both schools I think you'd probably pick at least 7 UK players before you'd pick anyone from UofL. UK's schedule has been a million % more difficult than UofL's and they've played 1 less game and just Reeves and Shepherd have made as many 3s as UofLs entire team. They're shooting almost 41% from 3 as a team.

They have 4 players with 35+ assists.
We have 1.
Just Ty-Laur, Sky and Tre have almost as many turnovers as their entire team. Again - 1 less game, much better schedule.

We have two players hitting over 45% of their shots.
UK has 7.

UKs 6th man in minutes played is Rob Dillingham. 14 ppg, 4 rpg, 4.5 apg, 46% 3 point shooter”

tenor.gif

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Man, we have such a good squad this year! Past few years we’ve had to have a certain player or a certain combination of players play heavy minutes and also contribute a lot in order to win games.

Having quality depth is amazing. We can afford for 2/3 guys to have an off game and still beat elite teams. Nobody else in the country can say that. Oh, and, we have the highest ceiling of any other team as well. Good times!

In case you are having a bad day…some comments from some dudes over on the Louisville board from before the game…you’re welcome

Quotes

“Besides DJ Wagner I have no idea who is on Uks team. I guess it doesn't really matter much though”

“They're loaded”

“Pretty sure there will be a significant difference between pepperdine and UKs D”

“Yes, UK is loaded and they can shoot it. Dillingham, Reeves and Sheppard can all shoot it from 3. 5 to 6 guys averaging double figures in points. They pass and share the ball well. Solid team”

“They can beat us as bad as they want to..”

“5 players projected in the NBA draft”

“This UK team is very, very good.

If you were drafting players from both schools I think you'd probably pick at least 7 UK players before you'd pick anyone from UofL. UK's schedule has been a million % more difficult than UofL's and they've played 1 less game and just Reeves and Shepherd have made as many 3s as UofLs entire team. They're shooting almost 41% from 3 as a team.

They have 4 players with 35+ assists.
We have 1.
Just Ty-Laur, Sky and Tre have almost as many turnovers as their entire team. Again - 1 less game, much better schedule.

We have two players hitting over 45% of their shots.
UK has 7.

UKs 6th man in minutes played is Rob Dillingham. 14 ppg, 4 rpg, 4.5 apg, 46% 3 point shooter”
Sounds like several of them knew what was coming. They sound more sure of a UK win than many on this board. 🤣

Regardless of where it came from, we simply have a lot to look forward to with this team. But coming from the UL board does make it even sweeter!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT