ADVERTISEMENT

Braves fans

Complete chokes 2 years in a row. Having 5 days off before you play sucks. But honestly, this team was 15-17 in September and coasting into home cost momentum, imo.

Braves need a few things, starting with a manager. Definitely need better pitching from starters through the bullpen.

Acuna is a great player, at least during the season. But his HR basepath dancing and lack of hustle running to first make me wonder if he’ll ever grow up.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Complete chokes 2 years in a row. Having 5 days off before you play sucks. But honestly, this team was 15-17 in September and coasting into home cost momentum, imo.

Braves need a few things, starting with a manager. Definitely need better pitching from starters through the bullpen.

Acuna is a great player, at least during the season. But his HR basepath dancing and lack of hustle running to first make me wonder if he’ll ever grow up.
I'm on a Braves forum. The die-hards want Snitker gone, casuals want to keep him for life. Snit is just too damn friendly.

Reactions: Tannerdad
Acuna is a damn bad ass and doesn't need to grow up. He hit 337 with 41 HRs. Are you f'ing kidding me?

From an offense perspective, the bottom 3 of our lineup didn't show up for the playoffs. Harris was the one that shocked me... he was garbage at the plate.

AA made two big mistakes this year in my opinion:

1) We should have gone after Bellinger. He was special this year and we could have had him for $18M. Imagine having him instead of Rosario.
2) He needed to add a good pitcher - somehow / someway. And he's going to have to do this in the offseason as Wright is likely gone next year too.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Acuna is a damn bad ass and doesn't need to grow up. He hit 337 with 41 HRs. Are you f'ing kidding me?

From an offense perspective, the bottom 3 of our lineup didn't show up for the playoffs. Harris was the one that shocked me... he was garbage at the plate.

AA made two big mistakes this year in my opinion:

1) We should have gone after Bellinger. He was special this year and we could have had him for $18M. Imagine having him instead of Rosario.
2) He needed to add a good pitcher - somehow / someway. And he's going to have to do this in the offseason as Wright is likely gone next year too.
I give Harris a pass. He's still young. He's a great defensive player.

Clutch hitting costs us 2 games so we can blame pitching but if the offense was anything remotely like the regular season the Braves won in 4 or play for a game 5.

Reactions: WayneDougan
They aren’t a good team, idk why the Braves can’t beat them. Harper is a beast and turner and realmuto are solid. But the rest of that team is inconsistent. I hate them as much as I do the Mets. I don’t understand why the Braves struggle with them so much
It's even funnier when their fans try to talk trash to the Braves. The Phillies have the most losses in MLB history and the worst winning percentage.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
It's even funnier when their fans try to talk trash to the Braves. The Phillies have the most losses in MLB history and the worst winning percentage.
To be fair they can roast us right now they have kicked our asses back-back postseasons. But I bet they don’t win the World Series again and the only memorable thing they will have is beating Atalanta

braves-kid.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT