ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Miller involved in murder?

I’m seeing now he texted his teammate “there’s one in the clip”

Holy shit how is this kid not in effing jail?!!!!

Thugs, anti gun nuts, and their misuse of firearm terminology.

Clip_370310_1464120.jpg

Still waiting for him to be kicked out and waited for him to do 5-10 years.

still waiting on Oats to be fired. How are those things not happening. Fox news should be all over this.

He did or didn’t text that thing about hair clips? Or potato chip clip. Or paper clip?

Repeat after me boys: clips are only designed for certain weapons. Clips feed internal magazines. Magazines feed a gun. They are not the same, and it is not interchangeable.

Your little personal protection striker fired polymer pistol that sits in your closet locked up so it doesn’t jump out and shoot people on it’s own does not take clips. CNN and Hollywood have lied to you, yes.

I just want to get this off my chest the misuse of gun terminology absolutely triggers the shit out of me.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Coach isn’t gone. But those players should be. And again if I’m AD I make that crystal clear to Oats.

Kid could have grounds to sue though. If the DA says there is no legal grounds to charge him how do you justify kicking him out of school? It’s a tricky situation because of what the DA has stated. That’s my take. Morally they all seem terrible and repugnant. But I don’t know if that’s enough of a reason to fire someone and not get sued.

Kid could have grounds to sue though. If the DA says there is no legal grounds to charge him how do you justify kicking him out of school? It’s a tricky situation because of what the DA has stated. That’s my take. Morally they all seem terrible and repugnant. But I don’t know if that’s enough of a reason to fire someone and not get sued.
Most schools have a code of conduct. This surely violates it.

Miller will have no grounds to sue. And he’d be a fill because Alabama can use any and all evidence from the trial. Because the rules of evidence in civil court less much less strict.

Reactions: chroix and Lempface
As a public institution I'd rather have to payout a settlement than tarnish my reputation by doing nothing, which likely could cost them more in the long run than any possible settlement or award.

But I gotta think there exists some sort of code of conduct that was violated.

Reactions: chroix and bbncal02
I can’t imagine he is by tomorrow. If he is says all we need to know and Alabama should be booed every time they step on the court.
Going off Alabamas football team, he will be and they won’t do anything to miller which is crazy, also oats with that terrible statement, “ wrong place, wrong time” what a idiotic statement

Is there a criminal defense atty or prosecutor on this board. what about the felony murder doctrine. Sounds to me like it applies here .
Hundreds ( thousands ) of kids who didn’t pull the trigger but were participating in a felony have been convicted .

Reactions: Fox2monk
As a public institution I'd rather have to payout a settlement than tarnish my reputation by doing nothing, which likely could cost them more in the long run than any possible settlement or award.

But I gotta think there exists some sort of code of conduct that was violated.

Me too. But when you have the coach brushing it off and the DA as well I’m not sure Bama agrees with common sense.

I dunno man. I can’t see Saban tolerating that.
It’s major college sports, I can’t imagine how much we as fans don’t know that happens especially with party’s and these athletes and everything else in the world, I would have kicked miller off the team if I was the AD at bama, but as a third party away from bama, I bet they don’t do anything at all

Reactions: chroix
It’s major college sports, I can’t imagine how much we as fans don’t know that happens especially with party’s and these athletes and everything else in the world, I would have kicked miller off the team if I was the AD at bama, but as a third party away from bama, I bet they don’t do anything at all
Yeah but I’m a lot of situations there aren’t corpses. There’s a corpse here.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
It wasn’t his gun! He gave it to its rightful owner. This is the problem here. It’s being spun that he supplied the murder weapon. He’s no more guilty than if his friend asked him to bring a bag of carrots then went and stabbed a guy in the eye with one.
You’re being obtuse on purpose; the attention you get by doing this is probably getting you off.

The DA needs to explain their decision.

They did

“Miller is due to be an NBA lottery pick. We’re also afraid of creating a bad image and the media taking control of their own narrative. we’ll add this is an unfortunate event.

We cannot comment further as this will be an open ended investigation until everyone here has passed away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT