ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon garrison

Hogs will win 20?

Is that supposed to be impressive or something?

I'd hope that group could put up 4 more wins than whatever they were calling basketball in Fayetteville last season.
I bet they play a really weak OOC schedule. They will do their best to make Kal look good.

why would it?
Garrison is a center, Osobor is a forward
If we get Osobor, I see him, Williams, and Carr splitting the 80 minutes pretty equally at the 4 & 5 spots, so any combination of the 3 at a time. Garrison would not be coming in to play <5mpg.

Reactions: JASUN74
Hogs will win 20?

Is that supposed to be impressive or something?

I'd hope that group could put up 4 more wins than whatever they were calling basketball in Fayetteville last season.
Maybe they are taking how much “in game coaching “ ability they lost from last year to this year into consideration.

All the schools Garrison could go to and he is thinking of AR who already has McAdoo and Big Z? Ready to share minutes with not one but two guys? Cal will play all three and if the other two out play him may go games without seeing the floor. Somebody needs to enlighten this young man. Who are his people that is suppose to be protecting him from tainted places like this?

He's a good piece for the future and backup but, not gonna lie, I was hoping for Osobor instead.

Just looking at his numbers, I’m excited. Averaged 7/5 and 1.5 blocks per game as a fresh. I love the defense Pope is putting together, and we all know he can coach offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT