ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Aubrey drills a 66 yard FG

Awesome news. Perhaps kicking game at least locked up for 2024 season.

Is CeeDee Lamb still holding out? Seen this movie before.

Boyz running back room needs help.

<- - - - Cowboys fan since 1970
He is, I think he gets a deal done soon though. No way they let him walk.

I was impressed with Dowdle last year. Just needs to stay healthy. Zeke can be the short yardage back and pass blocking back.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Ok, now the offseason is officially over. The first Cowboys hype post from Tweak...and it's about a kicker. Even better.

I am a Green Bay Packers fan. The first NFL playoff game I ever watched was the Packers/Redskins on Christmas Eve, 1972.

My Dad went out that afternoon, and bought me a Packers helmet, and it was the first present I opened the next morning. I was nine years old, and that helmet gets brought out before every Packer game, and sits by the TV.

Nobody but yours truly is allowed to touch the helmet. I don't even like other people LOOKING at it for too long.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
Awesome news. Perhaps kicking game at least locked up for 2024 season.

Is CeeDee Lamb still holding out? Seen this movie before.

Boyz running back room needs help.

<- - - - Cowboys fan since 1970
Zeke looks chubby and slow. I like Dowdle but not known if he can handle a load. He was often injured at South Carolina.

Daniels to Scary Terry is gonna be a problem though. I would bet the skins have the best win/loss improvement this year.
Them or the Bears. Caleb looks AWESOME and he has more talent around him than Daniels. I like both those teams to step it up this season. I'd give the nod to Chicago though because their OLine should be able to protect the QB better.

Them or the Bears. Caleb looks AWESOME and he has more talent around him than Daniels. I like both those teams to step it up this season. I'd give the nod to Chicago though because their OLine should be able to protect the QB better.

Maybe, bears weren't terrible though, they just had that top pick because of the trades. I could see Washington winning 8 games before I see Bears winning 11. I also think the NFC east is being overvalued.

I do like Caleb, just not for fantasy. He has zero rushing upside. Caleb could get you 20-24pts per weak if everything goes well.. but Daniel's could get you 30 or more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT