ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw

ukfan1622

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2021
Just as soon as I give up on a guy he puts together his best 3 halfs of the year. I just
can't figure this team out.
Ugo is looking like an 8 mpg player and Edwards has
reverted to his season form and looks like an 8 mpg player.
At least DJ has
started hitting his threes; his form has always looked good.

Just as soon as I give up on a guy he puts together his best 3 halfs of the year. I just
At least DJ has
He's not ever been a good 3pt shooter. One of those halfs.

At least DJ has

All the freshman SEEM to be getting better. Edwards a bad half, but generally trending up. DJ is finding his shot it seems. Might have just taken these guys a little longer..

The way I see it, most of the top50 recruits will eventually at some point, be pretty great in college ball. So some if these guys are getting to that point.

Reactions: chroix
At least DJ has
I like this version of Bradshaw alot better!

Watched the game at a bar with UK fans who seemed to be upset he was having success. Claimed he traveled or got lucky in some way on every bucket.

Watched the game at a bar with UK fans who seemed to be upset he was having success. Claimed he traveled or got lucky in some way on every bucket.
You sure you weren’t on this board?

The CHC hates Wagner, Edwards and Bradshaw.

They are really sad that we won today.

I’m glad when they are sad.

At least DJ has
Edwards wasn't bad. Hit the huge 3 at the end. If you expect 28 every game, expect on. He had double figures, huge 3 and rebounds at the end. We had 7 players in double figures, he was one of them.

Edwards wasn't bad. Hit the huge 3 at the end. If you expect 28 every game, expect on. He had double figures, huge 3 and rebounds at the end. We had 7 players in double figures, he was one of them.
Well, I when I posted he was 0/1, a missed layup. But he did play well in the 2nd half.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
So you posted he reverted back after ONE shot ? Glad you where not my coach. I would have been on the bench a LOT.

Edwards did what he was supposed to do which is play hard and stay within the team structure which is what he did. I don't recall him forcing anything in this game.

At least DJ has
You just don’t know what you get from game to game with AB edwards DJ. Last week edwards was putting on a clinic then today missing layups. Cal has to find the 5 guys he can count on and insert these guys if they are getting it. DJ IMO will be fine but the other two concern me

So you posted he reverted back after ONE shot ? Glad you where not my coach. I would have been on the bench a LOT.
No, wrong again; I was taking into account last game as well. The second half was actually one of his better halfs this year.

No, wrong again; I was taking into account last game as well. The second half was actually one of his better halfs this year.
My point was, you was already conceding he had reverted back after only missing one shot. I was just stating that was a little premature to say that.

Bradshaw was trying to rip the rim down and break people's hearts. Cal's got a lot of secret weapons, me thinks. Play ANY defense, and we're likely to see a deep run.

At least DJ has
Bradshaw looked good on offense but gives us almost nothing on D. Down 8 when Z came in is when everything changed. He's a problem for players at the rim, blocks and changes a lot of shots, great FT shooter, good IQ, great passes and good offensively.

He's the difference maker and he still has only played 5-6 college games with 12 or more mins. He needs to be out there 30 mins a game if he can handle it.

Ugo looks defeated and puts up nothing unless he gets 35 mins a game.

Reactions: ukfan1622
All the freshman SEEM to be getting better. Edwards a bad half, but generally trending up. DJ is finding his shot it seems. Might have just taken these guys a little longer..

The way I see it, most of the top50 recruits will eventually at some point, be pretty great in college ball. So some if these guys are getting to that point.
Yep, I think that's what we're seeing. They're all improving. Bradshaw has shown some signs, but today was probably his best. Good news for the team is that they're all starting to play well.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
At least DJ has
Every elite Kentucky team has had a great performance by committee. You never know out of 7 players or so who might have an amazing game. That's how you win a Natty!

Reactions: $Z71$
I know there has been tons of complaining about different people getting minutes, but I think that has helped everyone improve as the year has progressed, so that everyone now can contribute when the match ups work out. Sometimes you lose battles to win wars, and I think we've got everyone in the potential rotation ready to contribute when called upon.

Reactions: cal=8
Did you punch them? You should’ve. They werent fans.

That’s awful.
Over half the regulars on this board say the same things. But if you claim they aren't actually fans you just get flamed by the Legion of Doom. I also agree it's awful. Same with people claiming a loss today way before the game was over just like they did last game. Glad to spoil the "loss" by winning both times.

I have a strange feeling we beat Tennessee next week

Over half the regulars on this board say the same things. But if you claim they aren't actually fans you just get flamed by the Legion of Doom. I also agree it's awful. Same with people claiming a loss today way before the game was over just like they did last game. Glad to spoil the "loss" by winning both times.

I have a strange feeling we beat Tennessee next week
We got down by 9 and I was getting very unsure. I will absolutely bash Cal and maybe even say “Goodness Player A, wtf?” But I will never directly clap at one of our guys like that. That’s just crappy.

Reactions: $Z71$
We got down by 9 and I was getting very unsure. I will absolutely bash Cal and maybe even say “Goodness Player A, wtf?” But I will never directly clap at one of our guys like that. That’s just crappy.
Agreed, I wasn't talking about you. Unfortunately a large portion of this boards posters bash players every chance they get. When they perform well its always fools gold to them. Sad IMO

Reactions: bbncal02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT