ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw update 7-31

When it comes to Bradshaw's status, BBN is like:

EmbarrassedObeseKite-size_restricted.gif

If he comes back in August then how can he sit out all season as the resident geniuses on here said he will?
Can you REALLY crap on people for being leery of UK bball injury statuses after the weirdness that's happened here? You'd be disingenuous if you said "Yes." Personally I think he will play, but have no qualms with those that are doubtful due to the history.

Can you REALLY crap on people for being leery of UK bball injury statuses after the weirdness that's happened here? You'd be disingenuous if you said "Yes." Personally I think he will play, but have no qualms with those that are doubtful due to the history.
I think he for sure plays but everyone should be cautious about how long that takes.

A week and a half? Maybe he's out of the boot in a week and a half, but back to practice and full go? I don't think so. I'll be thrilled if he's back by the start of practices in October.
Yes!! Early August would be roughly 2 months of healing. No clue if that's enough time for his injury to be practice ready. Surely our and his drs will direct this!
We definitely don't want a lingering issue to hamper or eliminate him from playing for us at this point of the year!

Yes. The conspiracy theories from the CHC are just stupid.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
A week and a half? Maybe he's out of the boot in a week and a half, but back to practice and full go? I don't think so. I'll be thrilled if he's back by the start of practices in October.

It's extremely common to wear a boot all the way up to practicing, and maybe even putting it back on after practices, workouts, etc.

Him being in a boot on Saturday is no indication one way or the other of his status.

Yes!! Early August would be roughly 2 months of healing. No clue if that's enough time for his injury to be practice ready. Surely our and his drs will direct this!
We definitely don't want a lingering issue to hamper or eliminate him from playing for us at this point of the year!
He’s a young, healthy elite athlete with some of the best medical care available. There is about 10 weeks until practice begins

Why not both? What is this scenario in which you're forcing yourself to choose one, when it sounds like we'll have both??
I can’t see a world where we have Little O, Z and Bradshaw. I still don’t trust that Bradshaw will ever play and I honestly don’t think he’s very good. I’d love to have both but if I’m picking it’s the Croatian kid.

• Haha
Reactions: EastLansingCat
Even if he's fully ready for the season, we have to assume Ugonna is not gonna play or they wouldn't be going after the Croat dude. Hopefully, that works out.

I can’t see a world where we have Little O, Z and Bradshaw. I still don’t trust that Bradshaw will ever play and I honestly don’t think he’s very good. I’d love to have both but if I’m picking it’s the Croatian kid.
Top 5 pick so he’s for sure good. I’d take him over a second rounder all day.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
why does AB keep reinsure BBN everything is ok if he doesn't plan on playing.
I am sure he does plan on playing, and he very well might. Sadly it’s not 100% his call however even though it should be. Sharpe and his camp also reassured BBN that he would be playing the 22/23 season for us and we know how that turned out.

Reactions: NociHTTP
It's not rocket science.

If you need a boot to walk, then you need a terminator leg to go 100% in the paint in high division 1 basketball.

They ain't no terminator legs.

Love the kid and his attitude. Not holding my breath for him to play or even practice right anytime soon. And that's okay. As long as he has a 50% chance to go hard in January, then we'll have at least a better shot than we've had in a long time.

Even if he's fully ready for the season, we have to assume Ugonna is not gonna play or they wouldn't be going after the Croat dude. Hopefully, that works out.
I think if Ugonna is ready he'll play, I also think UK just doesn't want him being a starter. He's still going to be slow on all fronts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT