ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw transferring

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Travis

• Haha
Reactions: Wildcatjedi
Be interested to see if he goes to Arkansas. Doubtful though!!
This will be something to watch. Of the guys that dont go pro who follows Cal? I’d say not one of them.

We were going to turn the roster over if he stayed. Now we get to do it with someone who can coach. Im all for the purge minus Dilly and Reed, maybe Z.

I appreciate him encouraging his teammates in what had to be a disappointing season. But he chose a coach who has no interest in actually developing kids.

This will be something to watch. Of the guys that dont go pro who follows Cal? I’d say not one of them.

We were going to turn the roster over if he stayed. Now we get to do it with someone who can coach. Im all for the purge minus Dilly and Reed, maybe Z.
I'd like a Thiero return along with Sheppard.

He’s a good kid. Seems to be a hard worker. I feel bad for some of these players. They came here under false pretenses to play for a quitter. I sure hope he goes somewhere and dominates Arkansas during a game one day. Best of luck to him. He needs to eat, eat some more, get stronger and he can play somewhere.

Reed and Z would be a great foundation to build a team around. Would add Theiro as well and then burks. Z with a good coach could become an absolute monster on the collegiate level. Needs a coach that can play to his skill set and to teach him how to play aggressive. I don’t think Z, or any of the other players, got any real instruction from cal. Players who played for him (cal) last year are going to be in for a surprise playing for someone different next year. Cals coaching really is non existent.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Let the crumbling begin. Bradshaw looked like a raw nerve every time he came out of a game, and almost every time someone on the bench was consoling him. He acted like he was scared to death of Calipari. I'm surprised he waited this long.
Get off the kid. That is totally untrue. Bradshaw was enthusiastic throughout the games. He didn't live up to expectations but that doesnt mean you just throw lies at the him.

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat
Not surprised, everyone is going to transfer! Our fans don’t understand that this is the game now. Look at the women’s program! Most of the players transferred but Brooks got some of his own players to follow.

Wish Bradshaw the best! But, him, Edwards, and Wagner were suppose to be the superstars last year and all of them were disappointing. One reason among many you can’t rely on Freshman anymore.

Reed and Z would be a great foundation to build a team around. Would add Theiro as well and then burks. Z with a good coach could become an absolute monster on the collegiate level. Needs a coach that can play to his skill set and to teach him how to play aggressive. I don’t think Z, or any of the other players, got any real instruction from cal. Players who played for him (cal) last year are going to be in for a surprise playing for someone different next year. Cals coaching really is non existent.
That’s the 4 I would want to keep. Add Perry to them. Wouldnt mind if Ugo wanted to stay. Wouldn’t care if Hart stuck around. A real coach might actually be able to develop him who knows? Fill the rest of the roster with portal guys.

Would have been nice to see him as a junior or senior but as we know there was 0% chance of that whether greaseball was gone or not

What kind of shot to Cal's ego would it be if a number of his players and recruits don't follow him to Arkansas?

Reactions: 55wildcat
Bradshaw needs a coach who will push him and convince his people to spend time getting stronger. Not everyone can be one and done.

Exactly, He never got into a flow because No Coach pulled him, and he had not much if any coaching. That takes a lot away from a kid. Z struggled as well but to me he did seem as nervous.

I’m sorry to see him go. I liked him a lot. Wish him the best. Think he is making a mistake.

Same here, I wish they all would stay. This from top to bottom was one of the best teams I've seen at UK in a while. Would have been nice to see what they could have done if they had some coaching..

What I read was someone SPECULATING that he is leaving. And while it could be truly insider info, it could also be BS. I expect them all to probably put their name in the portal, see what kind of offers they can get, including from UK NIL sources. And I expect 2-3 to return. Which 2-3 may depend on the coach and who he wants back the most.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT