ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw shooting around in warmups

Dontworryboutit23

All-American
Jan 4, 2022

I hope/confident he is plays because he can offer so much to this team when he gets to play. He looks to be moving good here, I just wonder what the unclear timeline and return at this point is. Is it conditioning based or is the foot not fully healed idk

We don’t know, and we’ll never know. He’ll just enter the lineup one night. We’re just paying fans. We’re not meant to know ;)

Reactions: dl51344
10-15 years ago, we wouldn't even have video of a game much less a walk-around practice. The minute scrutiny every day of someone healing from surgery is absurd. He wasn't hurt when he arrived. Let's hope he can contribute this season after healing completely. Ask this question: Would you want your child to play hurt for his youth team knowing it may lead to a long-term injury...I think not.

10-15 years ago, we wouldn't even have video of a game much less a walk-around practice. The minute scrutiny every day of someone healing from surgery is absurd. He wasn't hurt when he arrived. Let's hope he can contribute this season after healing completely. Ask this question: Would you want your child to play hurt for his youth team knowing it may lead to a long-term injury...I think not.
Actually, he was injured in the McDonald's All-American game. He just tried to allow it to heal without surgery but it kept bothering him. He had the surgery to supposedly resolve the problem so he could play in 3 months. That was 4 months ago.

This video gives me hope that he is VERY close to returning. Would LOVE for Cal to be SANDBAGGING and BOTH of Bradshaw and Ugo will be available for KU!!

Likely want see them play until sometime in December.

Actually, he was injured in the McDonald's All-American game. He just tried to allow it to heal without surgery but it kept bothering him. He had the surgery to supposedly resolve the problem so he could play in 3 months. That was 4 months ago.

This video gives me hope that he is VERY close to returning. Would LOVE for Cal to be SANDBAGGING and BOTH of Bradshaw and Ugo will be available for KU!!

Likely want see them play until sometime in December.
Ugo ain't playing anytime soon. Bradshaw and Z for KU would be awesome.

Reactions: westerncat
Bradshaw's movement looked great in that video. Ugonna was obviously still much more limited physically (e.g., Ugonna stayed planted on the floor).

If Bradshaw is back before Ugo I will be absolutely shocked.
Sounds like that is going to be the case. It is looking like bradshaw could play right now the way they are talking up his activity and etc. Cal sounds very confident in these guys and our bigs.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
This video gives me hope that he is VERY close to returning.
What did you see in the video that he is close or very close to returning? He was hardly moving his feet, not dribbling, just standing and launching some 3 point shots?

• Wow
Reactions: catben
What did you see in the video that he is close or very close to returning? He was hardly moving his feet, not dribbling, just standing and launching some 3 point shots?
I would agree with you that Ugonna didn't look close to returning. And I know we can't draw absolute conclusions about how close a player is to being 100% from that video. But didn't you think Bradshaw was moving, dancing, jumping around all loosey-goosey to a degree that one might have thought he was ready to go now?

I hope/confident he is plays because he can offer so much to this team when he gets to play. He looks to be moving good here, I just wonder what the unclear timeline and return at this point is. Is it conditioning based or is the foot not fully healed idk
Definitely looks like a guy who's still recovering from intense lower body surgery.

• Haha
Sounds like that is going to be the case. It is looking like bradshaw could play right now the way they are talking up his activity and etc. Cal sounds very confident in these guys and our bigs.
Cal said tonight that he would miss the first two weeks of the season.

Take that with a massive grain of salt. We will see Bradshaw in January.

We all get what the law says. I don't necessarily want to know what his injury is. But, what's the harm in being more specific about time frames for a return?

Because it doesn't really solve anything. If UK says 5 weeks people get pissed and say Bradshaw said September.

Just like now...Cal said 1-2 weeks so now if he doesn't play until Dec 2nd people will get pissed.

The general timeline provided on Pro Day seems to be accurate with recent update.

Lastly, these foot injuries are different for everyone. Guy is 7' and has a future ahead of him...kid gloves.

Reactions: swflakat
Because it doesn't really solve anything. If UK says 5 weeks people get pissed and say Bradshaw said September.

Just like now...Cal said 1-2 weeks so now if he doesn't play until Dec 2nd people will get pissed.

The general timeline provided on Pro Day seems to be accurate with recent update.

Lastly, these foot injuries are different for everyone. Guy is 7' and has a future ahead of him...kid gloves.
Yes, but cal is doing this some to troll the fanbase like he is with the Z updates, he thinks some of it is funny.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I read right here on Rafters that this kid intends to screw KY, Cal is in on it and and Cal is withholding medical information that ‘special’ KY fans are entitled to by birth. So this must be factual right?

I also heard a really stupid rumor that the kid is eager to play as soon as he is cleared to do so. I mean who could believe utter nonsense like that.

I read right here on Rafters that this kid intends to screw KY, Cal is in on it and and Cal is withholding medical information that ‘special’ KY fans are entitled to by birth. So this must be factual right?

I also heard a really stupid rumor that the kid is eager to play as soon as he is cleared to do so. I mean who could believe utter nonsense like that.
What’s the second part your talking about

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT