ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw shooting around in warmups

Because the common denominator is still here, but i hope you are right.
the two situations are nothing alike
now if people wanted to compare it to the Vanderbilt (he was legitimately hurt) then i can understand that comparison

I know right? Why would he want to play basketball. After all he’s a basketball player.
I’m not the one saying he won’t play, I’ve been adamant will play, I posted about usc when that rumour came up but I owned it, I think he plays and have been saying he plays

10-15 years ago, we wouldn't even have video of a game much less a walk-around practice. The minute scrutiny every day of someone healing from surgery is absurd. He wasn't hurt when he arrived. Let's hope he can contribute this season after healing completely. Ask this question: Would you want your child to play hurt for his youth team knowing it may lead to a long-term injury...I think not.
Then leave the program. This isn't a charity.

Because it doesn't really solve anything. If UK says 5 weeks people get pissed and say Bradshaw said September.

Just like now...Cal said 1-2 weeks so now if he doesn't play until Dec 2nd people will get pissed.

The general timeline provided on Pro Day seems to be accurate with recent update.

Lastly, these foot injuries are different for everyone. Guy is 7' and has a future ahead of him...kid gloves.
Then go box with kid gloves somewhere else. UK first. This "NBA future" shouldn't be UK's concern.

Then go box with kid gloves somewhere else. UK first. This "NBA future" shouldn't be UK's concern.

Ok, just so I'm clear we should turn away top recruits after they are insured because we want to protect the entirety of the season?

I for one want him to be cleared before playing. If that is in a week or four weeks...doesn't matter as long as he plays.

What did you see in the video that he is close or very close to returning? He was hardly moving his feet, not dribbling, just standing and launching some 3 point shots?
He was MOST CERTAINLY "moving his feet" and he even dribbled the ball between his legs shifting ALL of his weight toward the injured foot!!

Did you even watch the video?????

He was moving very well.

Yeah, the way he was dribbling and driving to the basket, elevating to dunk or do a layup, jumping, lateral movement, etc. he is clearly ready to go. I guess I watched the wrong video.

• Wow
Reactions: catben
Then leave the program. This isn't a charity.
Leave the program just after you arrived and sustaining an injury? What would future recruits ponder if they thought they might be discarded when hurt? You are right, this is not a charity. The 10+ guys bring in MILLIONS of dollars to UK. You don't throw away an asset under repair any more than you would in a business.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT