ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw says he will be good to go soon

"I'll do whatever the team needs, but 100% I will be at Kentucky to play next season." - Shady Sharpe.

Don't read too much into what these kids say. Hope he breaks the recent trends and plays but color me skeptical.
I have zero doubts that Bradshaw himself wants to play…my doubts on if he will see the floor this year come from the adults in his life advising him. He has proven so far to stand up for himself a little more than others thought given that he was heavily pressured to not commit to Kentucky And he said this is where he wanted to be….and then again w the push to get him to USC and he again didn’t just go along with pressure from those closest to him and Klutch

It's amazing at how injury prone UK players are.

Can we have one season when everyone is fairly healthy?

It's been my entire life as a fan and cost us between 3-5 national titles IMHO.

'97, '03, '14, '15 at minimum, could toss in '93 with Dale Brown and even the below as lesser chances lost due to injury.

'18 bracket fell apart and PJ had broken hand, '19 team was steam rolling until Travis was hurt

Last edited:
Everyone needs to back off this kid man. He's going to be good, he's going to play this year, the kid is pumped to be here.

Can't wait to see him this Fall.
I just hope he gets back soon. He’s going to be out of shape when he does come back and if his return date is October, he’s goung to be way behind schedule.

With a foot injury, he can't do much of anything except run in a pool.

However, like I said in another thread, this might be a blessing in disguise, this should force Cal to really go after someone like Mitchell from Wva and maybe even 1 more.

I get everyone’s concern, and I’m a little jaded myself. But I do wonder how much Klutch has a say in it. I mean, there were the reports that they wanted Livingston to shut it down last year, but he refused and finished the season.

my doubts on if he will see the floor this year come from the adults in his life advising him
This.
Gonna look at the glass as half full this time, though, and predict he heals up so well that even Klutch won't try to keep him from playing.

Reactions: EliteBlue
"I'll do whatever the team needs, but 100% I will be at Kentucky to play next season." - Shady Sharpe.

Don't read too much into what these kids say. Hope he breaks the recent trends and plays but color me skeptical.
This! People take these kids’ word as gospel. OF COURSE they’re gonna say what they think we wanna hear.

I haven’t and am not wrong. I’ve said for a month that he will be here until August and then transfer. My source has not deviated from that.
That doesn't even make sense.If he was going to transfer he could have stayed at Illinois State to finish classes.Why come back at all if that was the plan?

Last edited:
I'll take Bradshaw at his word right now because it seems like he really wants to play. But if we're moving into December and he still hasn't been on the court then ol Cal better start answering some questions

Assuming the UK media has the stones to ask them this time around

Reactions: ganner918
If you're 18, you're an "adult". How old is he? If he's an adult, he can make his own decisions and therefore doing what Klutch wants him to do by not playing would make him a "bad person". Shaedy Sharpe was a bad person. That guy has zero good ethics about him. Just as people are suggesting that fans need to be patient and let this play out, fans too should not buy into the bullcrap and instead start holding these guys to a better standard.

Reactions: Fox2monk
The kid has the biggest heart for Kentucky in years. Cousins MKG and Bradshaw unmatched the love and passion for the program ever.

It took longer than it took for you to go after fans. Who, BTW, have every reason to have legitimate concerns.

And technically you brought it up first, but you were so eager to go after folks, you didn't even realize what you were doing.
Just illustrating the predictability of a segment of this board

RP rarely had injuries when he was at UK. He had the players fit for full court press and the players had stretching exercises that they did regularly. I saw an interview where he was talking about how few injuries his teams had especially because of the stretching exercise. Stretching increases flexibility and improve your joints' range of motion, helping you to withstand stress and strain. Cows never done that, Id say the players hate doing them so he doesn't want to scar the player by making them stretch. Ever since he's been here we've had injuries. I think Tubby also had the players stretch on a regular bases too.

I have zero doubts that Bradshaw himself wants to play…my doubts on if he will see the floor this year come from the adults in his life advising him. He has proven so far to stand up for himself a little more than others thought given that he was heavily pressured to not commit to Kentucky And he said this is where he wanted to be….and then again w the push to get him to USC and he again didn’t just go along with pressure from those closest to him and Klutch
So who do we play at center in the meantime?

I can somewhat understand the cynicism on whether Bradshaw will play or not, but I think people are overreacting a bit. I think he will play sooner rather than later

Don't worry guys. I will be cleared just in time to practice with NBA talent evaluators well before the 2024 draft. Joking, of course.

My hope is for all kids that come here wanting to be here and yearn to make a positive mark on the program or even get their name on the rafters.

I don't think Bradshaw came here to sit out. These guys are close. No way he rides the pine

It took longer than it took for you to go after fans. Who, BTW, have every reason to have legitimate concerns.

And technically you brought it up first, but you were so eager to go after folks, you didn't even realize what you were doing.
I just marvel at how mentally ill someone has to be to set up an account, let it lie dormant for almost 17 years, then dust it off to start attacking people.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT