ADVERTISEMENT

What does this coach think he's doing

Girthang

All-American
Dec 12, 2019
... constructing a roster of players that might play well together in a scheme, rather than taking the most likely lottery picks whether they fit an actual system or not? He clearly has NO CLUE how things are done by gold standard programs with HOF recruiters.

I GET that he's a Kentucky Wildcat, but what's he going to do when they lose a game now? There won't be "It's a young team" to blame it on. There won't be 4-5 guys sitting on the bench when everyone on the floor is struggling. Heaven forbid he tries to use a zone. That's just not how college basketball is played now!

Scary times indeed

Even when people don’t mention Cal by name they can’t help but talk about him.
Yeah it's gonna be that way from now on from time to time. People around still talk about Rick, Tubby, Joe, Adolph and all the rest even so id get used to it or go find something else to read because that's gonna happen when a guy spent 15 years or 2 yrs here. It's still fresh in the mind of ppl. If I don't wanna read something I just go find something else I want to read about. It's pretty simple.

Pope hasn't proven a dang thing and hear we are praising him and still bashing Cal. Thread after thread everyone still bashing the man. It's time to move on and wish Cal well and focus on our team. On paper Pope has done a great job given his limited time. Let's see what Pope can do with this roster and forget about Arkansas and Cal. There's no reason why we can't do this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT