ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw putting up shots with Welch 2.5 hours before game

It's being said elsewhere he will not. Potentially saving him for Miami. Which I hope is the case. We shouldn't need him to beat Marshall.
Man, I hope not. Marshall is 2-3 and looking at their schedule not very good. If Bradshaw has been given the clear, this is the perfect game to throw him out there for 5-8 minutes. It would be crazy to throw him out there the first time vs a top 10 team.

Any basketball is good basketball.... if he plays great if he doesn't farrrr Cal lol

Agree if he’s been medically cleared and the kid wants to play then tonight would be great for him to play 3-5 minute spurts.
I agree, especially if we have a decent lead. No pressure, just go out, run a couple of series, get a layup, couple of defensive sets, etc.

Him not playing tonight means he won't play until Penn next Saturday.

Nevermind. I meant unc wilimgton next week.

Not on my game today. Woke up at 2am with a 102 fever and have no energy and just slept most of day. Just hoping i can stay awake to watch the Marshall game lol.

And tomorrow is my bday. If nothing doesn't sum up getting old like catching something the day before your bday idk what is.

Nevermind. I meant unc wilimgton next week.

Not on my game today. Woke up at 2am with a 102 fever and have no energy and just slept most of day. Just hoping i can stay awake to watch the Marshall game lol.

And tomorrow is my bday. If nothing doesn't sum up getting old like catching something the day before your bday idk what is.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Cool- bet on it?

I have venmo, CashApp, PayPal, etc.

Maybe an easy $100?

You're so confident, this should be quick money for you.

Lol I’m not sending a stranger money. Nice little quote from Martin here. “Not sure when he’s coming back”.. this is going to keep happening all year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT