ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw kissed the Tennessee player?

He should have given him a nut rub too. Just making friends.

I3FQ4O7.gif
TMI

It's far more concerning that we let that group of cackling, clapping demonic harpies led by Ziegler come onto our court and punk us.

Our head coach has no respect for our program. There's no way Rupp or Pitino would have allowed that to go without retaliation. Pitino would have had his jacket off and jumped right in the middle of that fray.

We have a program filled with pansies.

It's far more concerning that we let that group of cackling, clapping demonic harpies led by Ziegler come onto our court and punk us.

Our head coach has no respect for our program. There's no way Rupp or Pitino would have allowed that to go without retaliation. Pitino would have had his jacket off and jumped right in the middle of that fray.

We have a program filled with pansies.
says the brave keyboard warrior

I felt bad for our guys. Tennessee was doing whatever they wanted on the court and the only recourse our players had was to try to shove and fight. That's a bad feeling when you can't win in basketball, you have to change to name-calling and fighting.
If our team was “fighting” then someone needs to show this team how to fight. Because what they did vs Tennessee was submit. They wanted no part of what the vols were dishing out …and it showed with Brandshaws pushing match

Reactions: oldfanofuk
At the risk of being called a troll, not only should a technical not have been called on the Tennessee guy, he should have been awarded one clean shot to Bradshaw’s jaw!

Bradshaw’s parents thank you for defending their son. Free of charge. On a internet message board.
and I thank them . you are not going to bully me you might as well not try . I will defend every player we have and use the laugh emoji every time you guys say something stupid. which happens more often every day

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
and I thank them . you are not going to bully me you might as well not try . I will defend every player we have and use the laugh emoji every time you guys say something stupid. which happens more often every day
Pitiful existence.

wow you used an emoji

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT