ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw Had Surgery This Week

I disagree.

By all accounts, Bradshaw is an awesome kid who is already being loved at all the camps so far, and has been very vocal on social media that he'll be back before we know it, and is pumped to play this year.
I hope you are correct, we have to remember that he’s controlled by Klutch though and whatever they want is what will happen. Cal wont know anything, won’t make him play. Doesn’t matter how great a kid or how much he wants to play. He’s an asset and they won’t risk an asset for any PT here.

October 15th: “He’s moving well, has a great attitude, he’s been doing drills in practice, we expect a full recovery.”

November 20th: “He’s getting better everyday, he’s a great competitor, been doing some scrimmaging”

January 6th: “Havent seen ‘em”

February 20th: “Be difficult to get him in game condition and mess up the chrmistry”

March 31st: “So thankful for all the support, I will forever cherish my time with #BBM, but I have decided to declare for the draft”
This right here is unfortunately how I see this playing out.

please tell us all what has come out of HIS CAMP
Have you not read this board? By camp I mean Klutch, along with the media which would have to have sources with his camp or UKAA,
Remember the crap coming from them when we were trying to land Dickinson?
Then they said he was injured.
Then he shows up a playing basketball with no limp, boot, or anything.
Then Pilgrim said that it was merely a sprain.
Then Edwards claims that Bradshaw is fine and is not injured.
Now, supposedly he had surgery.
If that sounds consistent to you, good luck with that.
It doesn't to me.

Reactions: flacat22 and bnewt
I can see why some fans are leery of the Bradshaw situation with the way Sharpe situation went down. Hopefully Bradshaw will play this year but if he doesn't Calipari will be really in the hot seat.
And without me trying to relitigate the whole Sharpe fiasco, that is exactly why I'm highly cynical of this stuff anymore. Once Barnhart refused to call out the whole Sharpe drama, he basically opened up the doors for this to happen again and again. If I'm another Sharpe and I want to use facilities, piggyback on the Kentucky name recognition for 2 semesters without being exposed or risking an injury, guess where I'm going to school?

Reactions: westerncat
If oscar goes undrafted he will get as many minutes as he wants. These front court guys are injury prone and foul prone.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I hope you are correct, we have to remember that he’s controlled by Klutch though and whatever they want is what will happen. Cal wont know anything, won’t make him play. Doesn’t matter how great a kid or how much he wants to play. He’s an asset and they won’t risk an asset for any PT here.

Well Klutch apparently wanted him at USC and for C-Liv to transfer/quit mid-season, so I am not sure they have total 100% control.

Reactions: thedahc
So, I suppose you knew Reeves was coming back even though his every comment and action suggested he doesn't want to be here?

No but I am intelligent enough to let things play out before I start throwing a bitch-fit all over the internet.

Something that many on here are not capable of doing.

And if you want to look back through my posts, I did in fact say that I felt Reeves would ultimately come back.

Well Klutch apparently wanted him at USC and for C-Liv to transfer/quit mid-season, so I am not sure they have total 100% control.
Maybe, but it obviously played into Livingston risking not being drafted/late 2nd round with no shot to come back at all. Who knows about the USC stuff could be rumors from someone who wanted him moved.

Reactions: gharding07
Maybe, but it obviously played into Livingston risking not being drafted/late 2nd round with no shot to come back at all. Who knows about the USC stuff could be rumors from someone who wanted him moved.

100%.

Could be.

But I am not going to punish Bradshaw for Vanderbilt/Sharpe's sins- kid has seemed great, and been true to his word every step of the way thus far (rumors about USC, rumors that he wouldn't ever even make it to campus, etc).

The fact that there was a rush to get this surgery done ASAP also tells me that was to get him back on the court in time for the season.

So until he gives me reason to doubt him, I'll believe him and fully expect to see him on the court in November.

I disagree.

By all accounts, Bradshaw is an awesome kid who is already being loved at all the camps so far, and has been very vocal on social media that he'll be back before we know it, and is pumped to play this year.
If Klutch lets him play

I wonder...if Klutch wanted Livingston gone, wanted Bradshaw to go to USC, wants Bradshaw to have surgery on mysterious injury/set out and not play this season....Why do they not care that Edwards is going to play?

All this is sarcasm, but every little rumor about Bradshaw gets the kid slammed by a lot of people on here, most of them having to do with Klutch, and yet not one thing about Edwards, who is also repped by Klutch.

None of these "message board/internet/fake insider" rumors have ever came from Bradshaw.

I wonder...if Klutch wanted Livingston gone, wanted Bradshaw to go to USC, wants Bradshaw to have surgery on mysterious injury/set out and not play this season....Why do they not care that Edwards is going to play?

All this is sarcasm, but every little rumor about Bradshaw gets the kid slammed by a lot of people on here, most of them having to do with Klutch, and yet not one thing about Edwards, who is also repped by Klutch.

None of these "message board/internet/fake insider" rumors have ever came from Bradshaw.

I agree with all of this, and goes in line with my sentiment 2 posts above yours- not going to punish Bradshaw for past players' sins, especially when it's all rumor at this point.

Reactions: davtay and thedahc
Doesn't look like it was minor...

maxresdefault.jpg

So, I suppose you knew Reeves was coming back even though his every comment and action suggested he doesn't want to be here?
What were his comments about not wanting to be here? Or are you just saying things without any facts.

There’s been a crazy amount of conflicting info about his injury status in the last week or so. First he was out 4-6 months, then 4-6 weeks, then a teammate seemingly said he wasn’t even injured and video surfaced of him moving without any apparent difficulty at a camp, and now we’re back to him having already undergone surgery with a 3-4 month timetable for his return. I don’t have any connections or claim to be an insider, and I’m pretty sure my guess is just as good as anyone else’s at this point.

I hope he does recover and end up playing at Kentucky, but with this much uncertainty in his status coming on the heels of shenanigans like Sharpe and Wheeler pulled, I can forgive people for being pessimistic.

Have you not read this board? By camp I mean Klutch, along with the media which would have to have sources with his camp or UKAA,
It doesn't to me.
What did they say about Dickinson? Would love to see a quote from them. Please link it if it exists.

Not rumor from any of the ksr know nothings but actual substance. Not media created smoke, show me the fire.

October 15th: “He’s moving well, has a great attitude, he’s been doing drills in practice, we expect a full recovery.”

November 20th: “He’s getting better everyday, he’s a great competitor, been doing some scrimmaging”

February 20th: “Be difficult to get him in game condition and mess up the chrmistry”

March 31st: “So thankful for all the support, I will forever cherish my time with #BBM, but I have decided to declare for the draft”
This timeline is about Sharpe or Vanderbilt?

Fantastic point

I hope he recovers 100% and works his upper body while he is down, lifting weights, eating and shooting free throws. Rinse and repeat

The Klutch Involment is a little unsettling for sure, bradshaw the kid is solid and seems like a really good person and good player, but with Livingston as proof klutch with do whatever they can to control the narrative
Everyone wants to point the finger at Klutch (and IT is a problem), when the person really at fault for all this is John Vincent Calipari. He has welcomed and protected this nonsense.

Last edited:
Everyone wants to point the finger at Klutch (and he is a problem), when the person really at fault for all this is John Vincent Calipari. He has welcomed and protected this nonsense.
Calipari has messed up things this offseason, this bradshaw situation is not his fault, it’s strictly klutch trying to dictate things and force things when they shouldn’t

Reactions: thedahc
Everyone wants to point the finger at Klutch (and he is a problem), when the person really at fault for all this is John Vincent Calipari. He has welcomed and protected this nonsense.
Wait.... You think Klutch is a person don't you..... Yikes

• Haha
Reactions: CatTough
There’s been a crazy amount of conflicting info about his injury status in the last week or so. First he was out 4-6 months, then 4-6 weeks, then a teammate seemingly said he wasn’t even injured and video surfaced of him moving without any apparent difficulty at a camp, and now we’re back to him having already undergone surgery with a 3-4 month timetable for his return. I don’t have any connections or claim to be an insider, and I’m pretty sure my guess is just as good as anyone else’s at this point.

I hope he does recover and end up playing at Kentucky, but with this much uncertainty in his status coming on the heels of shenanigans like Sharpe and Wheeler pulled, I can forgive people for being pessimistic.
This

It doesn't to me.
so you are saying that the media that has posted all that is his camp
because neither he or anyone around him have said a word

This is the reality. If he isn’t playing by SEC play then he won’t play

I disagree with folks trashing the kid. His injury Was serious enough to warrent surgery, so it is obviously real. What is he supposed to not have it to satisfy some of our angry fans.The kid is not responsible for the current clinate regarding injuries at UK, CAL IS. GIVE THE KID A BREAK.

Just go get Edwards or Mitchell or just both! We have what currently Burks & Thiero at the 4 and Ugo at the 5 and no one to backup Ugo at Center. If Reeves is back that is good news and UK is looking good at the 1-3 but the 4 and 5 positions are weak currently! We have Burks and Thiero at the 4 and only Ugo at the 5. It says Bradshaw out until Sept/Oct but we have heard that before many times so I don't trust that information! Just go get a Mitchell or Edwards or just bring both to Lexington next year and then UK is set to make a deep run in the Tournament! We have 9 players if Bradshaw is currently out and if Reeves is indeed back that still leaves UK at 9 Players. Go get 2 players from Jesse Edwards, Tre Mitchell from WVU or a Jordan Brown from Louisiana. That would give Kentucky 2 more good experienced Big men that could play both the PF or Center. That would put Kentucky at 11 players and if Bradshaw is back that puts us at 12 players and in good position to be a TOP 5-10 Rating next season a a potential Final Four run next season. Cal needs to go all in and do whatever it takes to bring in a couple of big men to play the 4 and 5 next season with Ugo and Burks backing them up!

Reactions: Fox2monk
100%.

Could be.

But I am not going to punish Bradshaw for Vanderbilt/Sharpe's sins- kid has seemed great, and been true to his word every step of the way thus far (rumors about USC, rumors that he wouldn't ever even make it to campus, etc).

The fact that there was a rush to get this surgery done ASAP also tells me that was to get him back on the court in time for the season.

So until he gives me reason to doubt him, I'll believe him and fully expect to see him on the court in November.
I like Bradshaw fine, I don’t think if it were up to him that he would pull a stunt like that. It’s all the handlers and agents fault. I don’t trust Klutch at all, they have been in our business too much causing issues. Even with Livingston at the “3.” He’s not happy even then.

Like we’ve seen this show before or something….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT