ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw Had Surgery This Week

If he’s not ready for the first game, I’d be shocked if he played at all.

Be ready in January, is behind on conditioning/team chemistry, doesn’t want to look bad and have draft stock drop, so sits out remainder of year…….Sounds familiar ala Jared Vanderbilt and Shadeon Sharpe.

Be ready in January, is behind on conditioning/team chemistry, doesn’t want to look bad and have draft stock drop, so sits out remainder of year…….Sounds familiar ala Jared Vanderbilt and Shadeon Sharpe.
Well after your previous predictions regarding Reeves, it's hard to doubt your insight......

October 15th: “He’s moving well, has a great attitude, he’s been doing drills in practice, we expect a full recovery.”

November 20th: “He’s getting better everyday, he’s a great competitor, been doing some scrimmaging”

January 6th: “Havent seen ‘em”

February 20th: “Be difficult to get him in game condition and mess up the chrmistry”

March 31st: “So thankful for all the support, I will forever cherish my time with #BBM, but I have decided to declare for the draft”

At least you’re positive

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I'm confused how we are mad at Clutch about this. Did they pay a surgeon to cut open the kids foot and move their hands around pretending to put in screws or tie ligaments together?

October 15th: “He’s moving well, has a great attitude, he’s been doing drills in practice, we expect a full recovery.”

November 20th: “He’s getting better everyday, he’s a great competitor, been doing some scrimmaging”

February 20th: “Be difficult to get him in game condition and mess up the chrmistry”

March 31st: “So thankful for all the support, I will forever cherish my time with #BBM, but I have decided to declare for the draft”
This^^^^^

So was he legit injured? His handlers said he wasn't. wtf is even happening?

Bradshaw was saying on social media that the 4-6 month timeline wasn't right. I don't think he ever disputed there was an issue.

My take? He could've played this season without this surgery. BUT, there was probably a bigger risk that it gets worse or causes other issues.

Klutch wanted him to get the surgery, Bradshaw wanted to play through it, they probably came to an agreement with Bradshaw and Kentucky to do it ASAP and promise Bradshaw he'd be back before season (hence the Sept/Oct statements now).

I think it's much ado about nothing at this point, get him healthy and we ride in November.

Whatever happens hopefully he can enjoy some moist cake during recovery.

This is great news.

For me, I find that I heal a lot faster from injuries I don’t have than from injuries I do have. Especially when I have surgery for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk

JV was injured. Seriously injured. He didn't sit out to improve or protect his draft status. But gloom and doom it all you want. Get your licks in now. This place will be a ghost town once we're rolling next season.

He's not near the pro prospect Sharpe was or even Wiseman.
If Bradshaw didn't return at all, he would be looking at late first at best.

JV was injured. Seriously injured. He didn't sit out to improve or protect his draft status. But gloom and doom it all you want. Get your licks in now. This place will be a ghost town once we're rolling next season.

Dudes like that are already shifting away from their Reeves soap box and finding new things to complain about now that they were proven wrong.

There will always be something.

If recent history is any indicator, he will participate in Pro Day (mid-October), 'tweak' something and then be out for a long while after that.
Why does that matter? He's enrolled at USC right?

Same energy new narrative, rinse and repeat.....

Beginners guide to Fakes, Frauds and Trolls.

Want to know who is not a real Kentucky fan, but posts here in an effort to spread misery and instigate discord? Those sad-sack U6, Indiana, and other assorted fans determined to undermine their betters?

Look who DIDN'T post anything positive in the thread about Reeves returning, but couldn't wait to post something negative about minor outpatient surgery for BRadshaw.

This isn't hard folks.

Beginners guide to Fakes, Frauds and Trolls.

Want to know who is not a real Kentucky fan, but posts here in an effort to spread misery and instigate discord? Those sad-sack U6, Indiana, and other assorted fans determined to undermine their betters?

Look who DIDN'T post anything positive in the thread about Reeves returning, but couldn't wait to post something negative about minor outpatient surgery for BRadshaw.

This isn't hard folks.
We need a running list.

Minor procedure.

leg-surgery-rotationplasty.gif

I disagree.

By all accounts, Bradshaw is an awesome kid who is already being loved at all the camps so far, and has been very vocal on social media that he'll be back before we know it, and is pumped to play this year.
If its up to bradshaw than yeah I fell good about him playing, if klutch is as a involved as they were with Livingston than I’m not as confident he plays

Klutch persuaded Bradshaw to have the surgery to protect their investment. They need him to play so that Klutch can market him as a NBA power forward. He will be playing at some point for UK. All parties agree on that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT