ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw’s boot

Why does that photo edit of Daimion have a FF trophy for 2019? I'm confused as hell, FF that year was AU, TTech, MichSt and UVA.

If we're talking women's ball then I'm even more confused why that would be included but again that was ND, Uconn, Oregon, and Baylor... What am I missing?
It's actually worse than that, it is a National Champion trophy. After examining the picture, I have finally unlocked the secret as to why Collins never produced like we thought he would. He has 2 left hands!!! Not only that, but one of them is immesely bigger than the other. Bet that makes it hard to do much other than dunk, which is exactly what we saw on the court.
I mean, sort of? Walking to class is a lot more taxing than walking around on a basketball court----that is level. Seems if there is some type of injury, you'd be a little more cautious walking around campus, than walking on a basketball court..

I guess?
The issue is, you are only comparing the act of walking. Walking to class is going to require you to be on your feet much less than a 2 hour camp. Additionally, you are only going to walk to class, and then be seated for an hour or so, and mostly away from people. At the camp, not only would he be on his feet most of the day, but he was helping out with stations and even participated in a couple of knockout freethrow rounds. In other words, he is going to be much more active at a camp than walking to class.

But at any rate, there are people making grand sweeping accusations off of very little factual information. I have no idea whether he will end up playing or not, and there has yet to be one little bit of evidence to sway me one way or the other. My best guess is that he plays at some point, maybe even to start the season. That is because he was adamant he was going to play, Pilgrim says he expects him to play against Kansas, 3rd game of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: Lempface
Time will tell if Bradshaw is here to play, or not. I don’t blame the OP or anyone else for being skeptical. And anyone who can think critically and learn from the past shouldn’t blame cat fans for being skeptical of injuries.

But bringing up the tragic deaths of two our players as a slight against Cal is way over the line and so beyond trashy is gives trashy people a bad name. That alone completely discredits the OP and any point they were trying to make and made would be allies, their enemies.

Last edited:
Hearing bradshaw’s handlers are demanding more NIL money and threatening to hold him out if it doesn’t get settled. More fantastic news 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: westerncat
Hearing bradshaw’s handlers are demanding more NIL money and threatening to hold him out if it doesn’t get settled. More fantastic news 🙄

Source??

Literally everything about Bradshaw has been so incredibly positive (his demeanor and attitude at camp, etc.).

Jack Pilgrim guaranteed he would be playing this season and very likely day 1, this is just from a couple of days ago.

Not seeing this anywhere either- so where did you hear/see this?

Source??

Literally everything about Bradshaw has been so incredibly positive (his demeanor and attitude at camp, etc.).

Jack Pilgrim guaranteed he would be playing this season and very likely day 1, this is just from a couple of days ago.

Not seeing this anywhere either- so where did you hear/see this?
I met him at the football game Saturday, he was nice and really cool. I said if your foot getting better and he said yeah, so I’m gonna take his word for it

Rumblings from handlers and friends/family apparently. Don’t shoot the messenger.

I keep seeing all these excuses for Cal and everything being out of his hands etc. etc. Maybe if players didn’t leave left and right we wouldn’t be in some of these situations?

Rumblings from handlers and friends/family apparently. Don’t shoot the messenger.

I keep seeing all these excuses for Cal and everything being out of his hands etc. etc. Maybe if players didn’t leave left and right we wouldn’t be in some of these situations?
You made it up… apparently. Typical fraud who makes up BS then cries about it when called out. I’m sure the rodents will be along soon screaming to leave this lying fraud alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
You made it up… apparently. Typical fraud who makes up BS then cries about it when called out. I’m sure the rodents will be along soon screaming to leave this lying fraud alone.
typical cal apologist. Sure u thought sharpe would play too

Here ya go, take ur pick on source. Somewhere in pic lol

BTW, look no further than this pic as to why Kentucky is no longer the “cool” school. This is our nil group pretty much. Now compare that to what Deion is doing etc. lol

Reactions: WildcatsAndBourbon
Here ya go, take ur pick on source. Somewhere in pic lol

BTW, look no further than this pic as to why Kentucky is no longer the “cool” school. This is our nil group pretty much. Now compare that to what Deion is doing etc. lol
Guy who doesn’t give to NIL besides complaining about it online takes shots at guys who actually do.

Last edited:
My son works at UK.. and saw Bradshaw this morning without a boot on, heading to class. Sounds like they are weaning him and Ugo off the boots.

Reactions: westerncat
Here's a boot for players trying to protect their draft status:

Throw Out GIF by SWR Kindernetz

How can Bradshaw get up jumpers at BBM? But can't walk without a boot? Keion Brooks had a severe ankle injury appr but was throwing down dunks at pro day. LOL.

Wearing a temporary boot while moving around on a basketball court and wearing Crocs while walking to school. Is it that hard to figure out? It's not some big conspiracy.
Oh, it’s a huge conspiracy. Cal deviously tries to deceive the fans so he can laugh. Everyone is in on it, all the way to the governor.

Wink wink nod nod. Tinfoil helps.

Last edited:
I have all the faith in the world that Big Z will play and Bradshaw will play and ugo will be the next nazr in Calipari name I pray amen

Until then GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Big Z now has “buzzard’s luck” and Bradshaw should be back in “about a week”. I’m sure there will be a setback next 🙄

Reactions: NociHTTP
Okay, but how will the Debbie Downers spin this negatively somehow though?
I notice you didn't actually participate in our in-game discussion tonight against a very good team. You seem to be a football guy complaining about the team, but like to lurk in the basketball section getting all giddy about issues with the basketball program. Are you even a UK fan at all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT