ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw’s boot

I see he’s wearing a boot at the camps and practice when media is around, but per Drew Franklin just now on ksr, he said he saw him walking around campus in crocs.

WTF

So many ? around our program every year. Get shit right Cal. Please?

Players First, I guess.
Wearing a temporary boot while moving around on a basketball court and wearing Crocs while walking to school. Is it that hard to figure out? It's not some big conspiracy.

Just in the past 5 years…

camron-fletcher-kentucky.jpg
9683106.jpg
1201593171.jpg.0.jpg
D2SQUkyWsAIutSc.jpg

IMG_5318.0.jpeg

F2X5_qMX0AA2qFi.jpg:large

And that’s not even mentioning two deaths and also whatever the Wheeler fiasco was, including the coach’s wife filling in for him on senior night. But by all means, 40-0!!!

Lance_Ware_Mug_Crop.png
FJ_dzHLXoAEIL_a.0.jpg

Fw_H7AGX0AANmYa

Last edited:
I see he’s wearing a boot at the camps and practice when media is around, but per Drew Franklin just now on ksr, he said he saw him walking around campus in crocs.

WTF

Players First, I guess.
Some posters like the poster above try to find validation in life by posting on message boards...

So sad...

Are you just posting pictures of injuries and transfers and blaming players dying from suicide and car wrecks on Cal?
Nope. Simply pointing out the utter chaos that has been Kentucky basketball since 2018. I guess I’m supposed to bury my head in the sand and not be concerned when there are question marks surrounding two of our bigs even playing this year, three months before the season has even started?

I’ll start being more like @HerrosHeroes and John Short and just believe in fairy tales, my bad!

Sorry guys, I believe Bradshaw will play!!! It’s been brought to my attention that I should never be negative. Everything that has happened the past 5 years gives me great confidence that we will have a full compliment of players with no injuries and no transfers!!!

Go CATS!!!

Go have a listen for yourself. Matt and Drew both seemed confused/like it was weird or something fishy going on. Or just continue to say “ShUtUp TrOlL gO rOoT fOr YoUr TeAm” like the simple minded fool that u are.

I just think players these days do anything they think might garner them more attention

Matt and Drew are bored. They have nothing to talk about in August so they have to drive up ratings by rambling about issues that aren't real issues.

Why does that photo edit of Daimion have a FF trophy for 2019? I'm confused as hell, FF that year was AU, TTech, MichSt and UVA.

If we're talking women's ball then I'm even more confused why that would be included but again that was ND, Uconn, Oregon, and Baylor... What am I missing?

WTF

Players First, I guess.
Man….it must suck to be you.

Reactions: the stat man
Rarely am I on the side of the OP, but I have to agree. Crocs are ugly and I will be glad when they fall out of being accepted in public(other than Dollar General.)

I realize I probably stepped on a lot toes with that remark, but the thickness of the rubber toes can probably handle it.

I’m just going let this play out. There’s still a decent amount of time before games get going for UK. If we get to November and Bradshaws status is still murky, then it will raise a few alarms.

Sorry guys, I believe Bradshaw will play!!! It’s been brought to my attention that I should never be negative. Everything that has happened the past 5 years gives me great confidence that we will have a full compliment of players with no injuries and no transfers!!!

Go CATS!!!
No one cares what confidence a UK hater has.

Wearing a temporary boot while moving around on a basketball court and wearing Crocs while walking to school. Is it that hard to figure out? It's not some big conspiracy.
I mean, sort of? Walking to class is a lot more taxing than walking around on a basketball court----that is level. Seems if there is some type of injury, you'd be a little more cautious walking around campus, than walking on a basketball court..

I guess?

WTF

Players First, I guess.
You're on a tear this week with feeding KSR rumors to CI. And oddly, they are all negative in nature. Go figure, getting a head start on your Kentucky/Cal bashing it seems!

I mean, sort of? Walking to class is a lot more taxing than walking around on a basketball court----that is level. Seems if there is some type of injury, you'd be a little more cautious walking around campus, than walking on a basketball court..

I guess?
Maybe. Depends on where his classes, how far they are, etc.

On the court especially with that many kids, someone could step on his foot accidentally, fall on it, dibble a ball off it, etc.

I have no problem with them being a bit cautious

You're on a tear this week with feeding KSR rumors to CI. And oddly, they are all negative in nature. Go figure, getting a head start on your Kentucky/Cal bashing it seems!
It’s august. He’s got a month and a half or so to get healed up. I’m sure he wore the boot because he was going to be on his feet quite a bit at the camp. Im sure much of it is precautionary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT