ADVERTISEMENT

Brad White Mic’d Up

I watched that three times last night. He really is teaching. That is so good to see. Here's to hoping Hood and White make a massive difference in the learning capability of our guys.

Okay! I didn't really know much about this hire before, but so far (granted it's a short clip) it looks great. He's a good teacher, he's telling them the how AND the why, he's demonstrative, confident and forceful, but he isn't a screamer. He's got a very "we're all pros here, I'll respect you, you respect me" vibe, and I personally would respond well to that sort of teaching. I'm very interested to see how our linebackers play. Technique in a 3-4 is so important because you're relying on that above sheer size to get into the backfield. He seems to be teaching that very well.

might be the best "miked-up" clip I've ever seen from a teaching standpoint
awesome advice and you can tell by player body language that they are really buying in!

I'm very interested to see how our linebackers play. Technique in a 3-4 is so important because you're relying on that above sheer size to get into the backfield.
I anticipate improvement at all 4 linebacker positions this year. More experience, more development, better depth, better coaching. I think Kash Daniel and Jordan Wright will be the biggest positive surprises. As much as I liked Courtney Love, Daniel is just faster and more athletic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT