ADVERTISEMENT

One more gripe about Brad White

Yea, the strategy has just killed us this year. We consistently gave up 3rd and 15, and that's pretty hard to do. Hard to believe that you can rush three guys yet STILL have guys running wide open down the field and then miss tackles once you finally catch them. Just a brutal way to lose.
This is the thing that REALLY chaps my _SS!!!!

If you are going to rush ONLY 3, you better NOT give up a WIDE OPEN pass!!!!!!

We done it ALL YEAR LONG!!!!

I would rather give up a FREAKIN BOMB than allow the opponent to bleed the clock and STILL score!!!

I hope losing games this way will FINALLY change the way we defend with a lead at the end of the half AND the end of games!!!!

I WON'T hold my breath!!!

SO frustrating!!!!

The most frustrating thing to me was that we had 6 sacks, forced 2 intentional groundings and had a bunch of hurries and their QB was feeling the heat and dropping his eyes UNTIL we go to soft prevent and rush 3. On 3rd and 18, with the game on the line, you have to bring enough pressure to make him get it out quick. That’s what I see other SEC teams do. Who knows, maybe he throws a pick if under pressure. To let him stand upright in the pocket for 5 or 6 seconds on maybe the most consequential down of the game is just scared football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT