ADVERTISEMENT

Brad to join Cal

I was glad to see that. Combined with the incoming freshman requirement, means it will be much less likely cal will go there and set the world on fire. It will be more of the same if the last few years.

I was glad to see that. Combined with the incoming freshman requirement, means it will be much less likely cal will go there and set the world on fire. It will be more of the same if the last few years.
What’s the freshman requirement? I don’t think Arkansas is known for especially high academic standards (neither is UK, so that’s not an insult)

Reactions: d2atTech
I was wondering if Cal would try to keep a similar staff or actual make the changes UK fans have been yelling about for 4 years. I see it will be the norm in Fayetteville.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ImdYsMb.jpeg

Another reason I bet Cal left. He knew fans would go crazy if he put Brad on staff here. Glad that worked out for us
Shortly after Vandy fired Stackhouse, Brad C shows up for the UK game and has to tell everyone there he was just supporting his dad.

Probably bothered Cal a bit the fans were already on his son letting him know they didn't want him on the staff

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
Shortly after Vandy fired Stackhouse, Brad C shows up for the UK game and has to tell everyone there he was just supporting his dad.

Probably bothered Cal a bit the fans were already on his son letting him know they didn't want him on the staff
I’d say that did bother him.

Reactions: Friedas_Boss
What’s the freshman requirement? I don’t think Arkansas is known for especially high academic standards (neither is UK, so that’s not an insult)
Requirement? At Arkansas? To not actually be in prison at the moment. Parole is OK. Ankle bracelet ok as well, but of course it limits the vertical a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT