ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket Reveal!

jwm24_2000

Freshman
Mar 12, 2005
Is it 6:00 on cbs? Guide says cbs news, or is ESPN at 6:00? Always been 6:00 cbs just don't see it.

6:00 pm EDT CBS.

Not sure if they'll stick with the just quick announcing it like they did last year, or make it a stupid debacle like they did a few years ago - drawing it out with commentary, commercials, and a bracket here and there. I think most of us just want to see the brackets and move on with our Sunday evenings.

CBS Sports Network has a Bracket Breakdown show at 7:00. ESPN is showing Bracketology also at 7:00. Surprised TBS doesn't at this point.

Not sure if they'll stick with the just quick announcing it like they did last year, or make it a stupid debacle like they did a few years ago - drawing it out with commentary, commercials, and a bracket here and there. I think most of us just want to see the brackets and move on with our Sunday evenings.
Like the heisman ceremony. Just tell us who won, nobody cares about the rest

When we were good, I loved the commentary and slow reveal. Tell me our crappy bracket right away so I can move on.

Subject is funny, fyi. It looks like you’re saying you have the bracket reveal not asking when it is.
Sorry man should of said when is the bracket Reveal. Wish I knew it before it was announced, that means I was in the in crowd.

It’s CBS, so probably option 2, they gotta get those commercials in

Reactions: Saven
Sorry man should have said when is the bracket Reveal. Wish I knew it before it was announced, that means I was in the in crowd.
It leaked several years ago about an hour before the show, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility. That’s why I said that.

So is it 6 EST or 7 EST?

I can only find a TV station (ESPN) with coverage at 7

tumblr_mwwlcmhYhD1svecmko1_400.gif

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Their goal isn't to reveal the bracket. Their goal is to have as many viewers for as long as they can keep them.
Yeah, they tried this 2 hour drawn out mess a few years ago and were mocked mercilessly for it. The very next year, they went strictly to the reveal with very little commentary. People loved it.

But who knows today.

i’m thinking 8 seed imo because not enough big matchups can be drawn from a 10 or 11 seed opponent compared to a 9.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT