CISSE

RANK
N/A
6'10" | 220 LBS | C
CHRIST THE KING
MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY
CLASS OF 2021
UNDECIDED
The award: As I wandered the gym, I was looking for a big, bad, physical, tough and intimidating dude who cleaned the glass and blocked shots. Mercy,

Moussa Cisse did all of that and more. He racked up 57 rebounds and 25 blocks and tried to tear the rim down whenever he could on offense. You have to appreciate the nasty he can bring to the floor.

His recruitment: Georgetown, PItt and UConn are some of his known offers, but it's hard to imagine his recruitment doesn't turn into a big-time affair.

Reactions: bigblue1971
Growing up with a name like Cisse is bound to make one tough. I like him. Sign him up.

Reactions: jace2012
You wonder if UK gets involved.
THE ENFORCER: MOUSSA CISSE

aobj0fwzvea5fxdh3dmu

MOUSSA
CISSE

RANK
N/A
6'10" | 220 LBS | C
CHRIST THE KING
MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY
CLASS OF 2021
UNDECIDED
The award: As I wandered the gym, I was looking for a big, bad, physical, tough and intimidating dude who cleaned the glass and blocked shots. Mercy,

Moussa Cisse did all of that and more. He racked up 57 rebounds and 25 blocks and tried to tear the rim down whenever he could on offense. You have to appreciate the nasty he can bring to the floor.

His recruitment: Georgetown, PItt and UConn are some of his known offers, but it's hard to imagine his recruitment doesn't turn into a big-time affair.

They will be involved. He's a '21 recruit. Teammate of Clarke on Expressions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT