ADVERTISEMENT

Boozer twins on campus for OV

Very much FWIW, but Pilgrim thinks right now it's 1.A UK; 1.B Miami; and Duke at 2. Said Mom is leading the recruitment, not Carlos, and she loves Cal.
Couldn't be! The recruiting insider experts on this board say we are a hat on a table. Zero chance they pick us.

Any chance the Boozer's reclass? That would likely take Duke out of the running with Cooper Flagg likely going there next season.

I know it’s very early, but does duke feel confident with the boozer twins
In general, a lot of them are very concerned about them going somewhere else, but the one guy I trust the most and that has always been the most accurate when giving me info is very confident in getting them. So, if I had to bet good money, I'd bet on Duke. Is it a lock? I'm not sure there is a such thing anymore. Most of the fans I talk to seem to be more confident in Flagg than the twins though.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Any chance the Boozer's reclass? That would likely take Duke out of the running with Cooper Flagg likely going there next season.
Everything I have heard says they are not even considering this, but who knows. How many times have you heard that and then two weeks later, they do it.

Scheyer was 27-9 in his first season… won the ACC Tournament… didn’t lose a single conference home game… had a pretty good recruiting class… followed by another one… he didn’t lose anyone to the Transfer Portal. He hired away UK’s best recruiter.

Seems to be doing ok.
Lucas was a sorry recruiter. I thought we were getting a good one in him. He was third assistant coach on our bench. He moved into a better spot at Duke. You notice our class when he left. The best class in 5 or 6 years. Wouldn’t trade any of our guys for him!!

In general, a lot of them are very concerned about them going somewhere else, but the one guy I trust the most and that has always been the most accurate when giving me info is very confident in getting them. So, if I had to bet good money, I'd bet on Duke. Is it a lock? I'm not sure there is a such thing anymore. Most of the fans I talk to seem to be more confident in Flagg than the twins though.
Yeah I just can’t bring myself to believe any buzz to Uk at all. I would believe Miami maybe but UK seems to good to be true

Reactions: Blueheart32
Yeah I just can’t bring myself to believe any buzz to Uk at all. I would believe Miami maybe but UK seems to good to be true
Miami does seem to be getting a lot of buzz about them. I'm not sure if it's real, or just because they have spent so much time there.

We might get a hat on the table but I have my doubts. I look for Miami to make a strong push for them
I agree.. hometown makes sense. I don't think Duke is as strong in the mix as everyone thinks. Not K's team anymore. Down to Miami and UK in that order. We need to kick Miami's ass in a big way lol

Pilgrim will be the last to know where they went. They will be playing for someone before he realizes they chose a school.

Everything I have heard says they are not even considering this, but who knows. How many times have you heard that and then two weeks later, they do it.
Kinda weird, why wouldn't they consider a reclass? They've accomplished everything they're going to accomplish in HS and by reclassing, they get big NIL money 1 year sooner, they get drafted 1 year sooner and their NBA money making potential goes way up.

I can guarantee you Cal is taking to them about reclassing and he's going to make it really hard to not consider.

According to Pilgrim........ momma loves Cal...... momma in charge of recruitment nor dad. Cal made Cayden the main priority

Anyone know offhand how many times we get a recruit because of momma

According to Pilgrim........ momma loves Cal...... momma in charge of recruitment nor dad. Cal made Cayden the main priority

Anyone know offhand how many times we get a recruit because of momma
No, but i know how many we dont get because of momma, every single one we miss on. Bet that!

Reactions: westerncat
Kinda weird, why wouldn't they consider a reclass? They've accomplished everything they're going to accomplish in HS and by reclassing, they get big NIL money 1 year sooner, they get drafted 1 year sooner and their NBA money making potential goes way up.

I can guarantee you Cal is taking to them about reclassing and he's going to make it really hard to not consider.
I think their age makes it difficult, but not impossible I guess. As far as NIL and NBA contract, I doubt money will drive their decisions. I would think money isn't an issue for that family. Again, I'm not predicting anything, just stating my opinion, and lord knows how many times that's been wrong.

Reactions: kyjeff1
They have stated several times that they are not necessarily a package deal. In the end, I believe they will be but who knows? Hopefully we all will soon.
Has either one ever gone on a recruiting trip without the other? Seems like they do everything together. I would be shocked if they split and went to different schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT