ADVERTISEMENT

Boozer twins on campus for OV

Let's get on board the BOOZE CRUISE!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Fox2monk
Even if they did come here …idk how id feel about Poppa Boozer coming to games …we should boo him 😂😂 keep it traditional with the Puke hate.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
They have ZERO desire to play for UK. Hat on the table. I'd just ask them where they're going next and put together some links for entertainment. And then say no thanks once they've left.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Normally when the roles are reversed it ends up hurting us. Most of the kids we lost out on were supposedly UK fans with multiple past players jerseys hanging in their bedrooms... Then they pick Duke... maybe the tables have turned

Normally when the roles are reversed it ends up hurting us. Most of the kids we lost out on were supposedly UK fans with multiple past players jerseys hanging in their bedrooms... Then they pick Duke... maybe the tables have turned
We have as much of a chance at landing the Boozer twins as Duke would have had at landing Reed Sheppard if they had offered him.

0%

I wanna believe Kentucky has a chance, but this feels like duke
After we win the title this year......maybe then Cal gets them to reclass along with Peterson the Huntington prep kid That would be an unbelievable movie. Do to nba 19 rule all 3 will be 2 years in college if they reclass

Reactions: Fox2monk
On the positive side, this is their first official visit which says something and if memory serves me right we did recruit their dad before he chose Duke.
I could never see them going to UNC and Duke has to be Nervous.
This year will be telling on how well Duke does and how well Jon Scheyer coaches. I just see a scenario where they come here.

Go Cats!!!

On the positive side, this is their first official visit which says something and if memory serves me right we did recruit their dad before he chose Duke.
I could never see them going to UNC and Duke has to be Nervous.
This year will be telling on how well Duke does and how well Jon Scheyer coaches. I just see a scenario where they come here.

Go Cats!!!
And when they ultimately pick Duke, you and the other guys in this thread who have kept the door open for the possibility of them becoming Cats will write something to the effect of, "We always knew they were going to Duke. I'm surprised how hard Cal worked just to give us a shot."

It would be cool if we landed them. I actually enjoyed watching their dad play in the NBA. I had to erase the memory of him playing for Duke though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT