ADVERTISEMENT

Bol Bol & Zion have already committed

I'm the credible source. Reading some of the replies in here is comical. You guys honestly don't know anything about Kentucky basketball or recruiting. So go ahead and unload the insults so I can make you look foolish!

Who is your best friend?

Guys, I've been following rupp rafters for years. I'm an avid fan and have great news. A buddy of mine's best friend had dinner with Cal and his assistants last night. Bol Bol and Zion have already told Cal that they are coming to UK. Barrett is likely Duke bound and we are actively recruiting ONeil. My source is very credible. I wouldn't post otherwise. Both will announce before high school basketball begins. Zions cancel of his original visit was all planned. Go Cats
I
My credibility will be validated so I'm not too worried

Do you need to be validated?

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Who is Michael F Johnson?

Not saying that to be a dick, but I genuinely don't know and don't recall seeing him post.

Zion/Bol to UK and Barrett to Duke seems like the most likely scenario anywho.

Guys, I've been following rupp rafters for years. I'm an avid fan and have great news. A buddy of mine's best friend had dinner with Cal and his assistants last night. Bol Bol and Zion have already told Cal that they are coming to UK. Barrett is likely Duke bound and we are actively recruiting ONeil. My source is very credible. I wouldn't post otherwise. Both will announce before high school basketball begins. Zions cancel of his original visit was all planned. Go Cats

UNCheatinKy???

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Yes I'm brand new to Rupp Rafters. I'm a rookie. I just signed up today because my buddy wanted me to be apart of the message board. I'm just trying to figure why everyone posting is being so damn negative. The information is true. If all of you are BBN fans, you should be happy about this.......not telling the person who posted that he's full of shit!!

Yes I'm brand new to Rupp Rafters. I'm a rookie. I just signed up today because my buddy wanted me to be apart of the message board. I'm just trying to figure why everyone posting is being so damn negative. The information is true. If all of you are BBN fans, you should be happy about this.......not telling the person who posted that he's full of shit!!

Welcome. You might not believe this, but we get a lot of liars around here.

So what's your story? Who's your buddy who had dinner with Cal?

Listen jackass, your first post spewed venom that no one here knew anything about UK basketball or recruiting and that you would make us all look foolish. So you can stick your self righteous BS straight up your backside.

Nobody said he is full of shit, just that he picks up dog doo with his bare hands.

I give the troll effort a C. Got alot of people involved but the execution was a bit sloppy.

You're full of shit and not even remotely credible in the way you went about this. Or funny. Or entertaining. B-bye.

If I was close enough to Cal to eat with him I would not talk about something like that if Cal told me, to anyone. And if I did, I would expect that friend to keep his mouth shut. Just can't see Cal being loose with recruiting info, he never has all these years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT