ADVERTISEMENT

Bol Bol & Zion have already committed

Oct 8, 2017
Lexington, Ky
Guys, I've been following rupp rafters for years. I'm an avid fan and have great news. A buddy of mine's best friend had dinner with Cal and his assistants last night. Bol Bol and Zion have already told Cal that they are coming to UK. Barrett is likely Duke bound and we are actively recruiting ONeil. My source is very credible. I wouldn't post otherwise. Both will announce before high school basketball begins. Zions cancel of his original visit was all planned. Go Cats

Guys, I've been following rupp rafters for years. I'm an avid fan and have great news. A buddy of mine's best friend had dinner with Cal and his assistants last night. Bol Bol and Zion have already told Cal that they are coming to UK. Barrett is likely Duke bound and we are actively recruiting ONeil. My source is very credible. I wouldn't post otherwise. Both will announce before high school basketball begins. Zions cancel of his original visit was all planned. Go Cats

So Zion planned for a family member to die? Wow...so he really is superman! [eyeroll]

So funny for your first post. Couldn't you do better

serveimage

No shave 1984...got it narrowed down to one of the 2 guys on the right.

Not buying it. Let's be honest, it doesn't take a genius to say both of those are gonna come here. We're in the top 2 for both.

Reactions: brianpoe
Ask your buddy which night he had dinner with Cal and where.

That was his rescheduled visit. The first one was supposed to be because of the hurricane.

I still highly doubt him but he could end up being right.

The hurricane cancellation visit was an in-home....not campus visit.

If OP is correct them he'll graduate to legendary status pretty quick! Hope you're legit or we'll hunt you down :)

Reactions: jarms24

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT