ADVERTISEMENT

Blue/white game

There playing against other good players though, so I think you can take away some stuff from it
It's not nearly the same thing as playing against guys you haven't seen. Other than isolated performances and behaviors, it's akin to playing homerun derby on The Show. We'll see what's real against Kentucky Wesleyan :)

He's got hops man. And he's been out of the loop for two freaking years. He might be scary good.
They took the video down; maybe it will get edited and re-posted. They weren't saying he was going to be the same impact of Reed or Rob from last year necessarily but just kind of throwing it out there that maybe he's the one worth watching that could have a much bigger impact than any of us expected.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Hopefully that score is for a 20 minute scrimmage?

This is the weirdest thread I’ve read on here in a while. Five pages of complaints about them not scrimmaging and then updates on a scrimmage with threes flying left and right and then a score not even in the 70’s.

Again I’m just going to assume that’s for 20 minutes.
Was like 28-30 at halftime..

Best part was one day this week MJ said that when they told him about this event, he convinced them to lower prices…unbelievably out of touch.

In the future just do all tickets through Ticketmaster for the Blue/White and BBM.

Charge 20 or 25 for all tickets. Sell 25k-30k tickets and raise between 500k-750k. The bigger crowds will also help the overall energy in the building for players and fans alike. They can raise extra money through experiences/raffles/etc.

I think MJ also said it would be 70-75% full on the radio. Based on the pictures I’d say it’s less than a third full. Horrible management/planning on countless levels.
No doubt and your idea would be much better and enjoyable, even a scrimmage with another school. Charge full price of $100 for a marquee opponent and split the revenue.

He's got hops man. And he's been out of the loop for two freaking years. He might be scary good.

His ability to shake his defender 1on1 is what makes him unique on this particular team. Many were wondering if we had anyone who could create space. I’m not sure Chandler is that guy just yet, but from what I’ve seen he is the most likely candidate to become that guy.

Take away’s from the scrimmage not many people attended but on the positive side Colin Chandler is tough the kid is going to need minutes. Garrison and Robinson also looked good. I know it was just a scrimmage but that’s my take.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Take away’s from the scrimmage not many people attended but on the positive side Colin Chandler is tough the kid is going to need minutes. Garrison and Robinson also looked good. I know it was just a scrimmage but that’s my take.
Carr looked great, Williams is a beast but can’t shoot FT’s. Chandler will play a lot. Lots of shooters and I like how we talk on the court. Butler is a crafty solid PG.

Reactions: UKortho
His ability to shake his defender 1on1 is what makes him unique on this particular team. Many were wondering if we had anyone who could create space. I’m not sure Chandler is that guy just yet, but from what I’ve seen he is the most likely candidate to become that guy.
I think Butler, Robinson, and Chandler can all create space.

Chandler was so dynamic tonight and a real talent! Had a great time at the event and I’m sure 500k or so was raised for NIL. Ready for Wednesday…GBB!

Ortega was kinda quiet but I loved how he played within himself and didn’t force much, he always looked to make the right pass especially in transition or in the post. He’s not selfish at all.
Good rebounder too . O needs more concentration and work in offense.

Carr looked great, Williams is a beast but can’t shoot FT’s. Chandler will play a lot. Lots of shooters and I like how we talk on the court. Butler is a crafty solid PG.
I agree. Williams hands especially on defense , willingness to rebound and stamina are going to be important.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT