ADVERTISEMENT

** Blue - White Game Thread **

What is the point in this?? I love my cats but I hate crap like this, I'm always worried someone will get hurt.

So do you want them to stop practicing and scrimmaging too?

Hell, let's just lock them in their dorms and only let them out for games. Make them take all classes online so they don't risk slipping and falling on the way to class.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
This team has a great competitiveness to them. They look really good and they're actually playing out there. Feels more like a game than a scrimmage. Nice to see. Everybody is showing something. Here's to a great year [cheers]!!

Reactions: Jazzycat and chroix
I think Jemarl is suffering from having been out of action for so long. Think he’lol ultimately be a contributor for us, just maybe not a big one this year. Remember, he’s a redshirt freshman.

I know this is a glorified scrimmage, but 6 threes at the half and it looks effortless/unforced. Such a nice change of pace—6 in the ENTIRE game would have been great for last year’s team.

Reactions: BassProCat
I think Jemarl is suffering from having been out of action for so long. Think he’lol ultimately be a contributor for us, just maybe not a big one this year. Remember, he’s a redshirt freshman.

Exactly. Kid hasn't participated in a real basketball game for a long time and had knee surgeries. He's a freshman. People expect him to come out splashing treys this early?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT