ADVERTISEMENT

** Blue - White Game Thread **

Great to see the bigs able to hit the midrange jumpers. Everyone had stretches of great play. Reid Travis is a man but so are EJ and Nick!

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I was really happy to see the shooting. I thought Keldon Johnson has lost a bit of his confidence on playing in the interior. Makes sense because the defense and size he going against in practice. I expect him to love playing against other teams and we will see his swagger come back, not that he was totally lacking confidence tonight.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Baker looked rusty at the start of the game. By the end of the game, he looked better than the the 73th high school BB player.in the nation.

Baker will play more minutes than Hagans, and will average double figures in points during conference play..

Baker looked rusty at the start of the game. By the end of the game, he looked better than the the 73th high school BB player.in the nation.

Baker will play more minutes than Hagans, and will average double figures in points during conference play..
I think Baker is a good player, but I don’t see much PT for him this year especially if Cal puts PJ at the 3 some, minutes are going to be real tough to get at PG and SG.

Side note:

U6 had their Red/White game today also. Final score- 55-41.

8755882.jpg

Looks like a packed crowd. [laughing]

I was impressed with Baker. Much more athletic than I realized. I personally did not think he would be much more than a mop up guy... but now I think he will get 5 or 6 min per game. There is just so many minutes to go around and we are a legit 10 deep. Unfortunately he has a lot of guys to fight for time.

Gotta disagree there...

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Baker is good and I hope more than anything we can hold onto him for next year instead of him transferring out. He won't see the playing time this year because of our absurd depth but he is a player that could be a big part next year. Kid is smooth and can shoot the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT