ADVERTISEMENT

Blackshear question

Wallins creek Cat

Sophomore
Dec 11, 2007
Noticed in our game and the FL/TN game he is always on his tip toe on one foot. Injury, habit ? Didnt really watch him at Tech to notice but seems weird like Plantar Fasciitis pain or arch strain. Anyone ?

I’m surprised having to operate with that as an athlete hasn’t slowed him down significantly.

Anybody know how Blackshear and Johnson stay out of foul trouble? Just get one of them out early it looks like they would be in trouble. Get both out don't see how they could avoid being blown out. If I am playing them I would make it a priority to attack those two from the opening tip every possession. Practically no frontcourt depth. Are coaches not attacking those two relentlessly?

Last edited:
He has always done that and now that vid explains it . Another reason he was never going to be a pro as it effects his athleticism . Honestly if he didnt care about winning a title UF was the better place to go and he did. Neither place would of made him an NBAer. He is the epitome of a great college player who doesn't have what the pros look for.

Reactions: kl40504
Noticed in our game and the FL/TN game he is always on his tip toe on one foot. Injury, habit ? Didnt really watch him at Tech to notice but seems weird like Plantar Fasciitis pain or arch strain. Anyone ?
I have had Plantar Fasciitis and that is some bad shit. That was the most painful thing that I have had in my life. It was even worse than the pinched nerve in my back, which I currently have, which is no joy either but the plantar was worse.

I have to say that his play at UF has been one of the biggest surprises in 2020. And not in a good way. I wish him the best, but I thought he'd be much more of an impact player.

Reactions: BaronReborn84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT