ADVERTISEMENT

Black/Dark Magic

Not sure why I’m responding to a one-person conversation, but here goes.

No! Magic is not real. Illusions, sleight of hand and trickery exist.
Disagree. Magic is real. I used to work with a guy we dubbed "The Magician", for his ability to make a roomful of people disappear just by walking in. He had some other names that were more colorful but would be against forum decor and would be deleted.

Disagree. Magic is real. I used to work with a guy we dubbed "The Magician", for his ability to make a roomful of people disappear just by walking in. He had some other names that were more colorful but would be against forum decor and would be deleted.

More like Ashamed, if not, then what are they worth having!

I mean you said it would be deleted, so let’s not do that!

Thank You!

Does it exist?
magic-shaia.gif
Don’t mess with that stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 1_Cool_CAT
This is the discussion that I have had with many, we just can’t figure it out.

Why they try to hide it & be sneaky about it.

Just come out & say it.

Death of the first born.

Thank You Sir, that is correct.

Some might say how cruel, well Moses was saved from an order of Pharaoh of killing the first born when he was a child.

King Herod also gave the order when JesUS was born.

God doesn’t like that!

No

Voodoo isn't evil either, it's just when Africans came over the Europeans saw it was different than what they practiced and labeled it evil...its actually has pretty similar themes to catholicism.

Nonetheless, don't believe any of it.

No

Voodoo isn't evil either, it's just when Africans came over the Europeans saw it was different than what they practiced and labeled it evil...its actually has pretty similar themes to catholicism.

Nonetheless, don't believe any of it.

Well going by Twitter & some of the comments on some individuals post, many disagree with you.

Not to be rude but how are you gonna ask a question and then proceed to account for 90% of the responses? Kind of defeats the purpose of being on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT