ADVERTISEMENT

Big Z zero minutes. Mitchell zero points.

Calipari is hot garbage.

What an absolute WASTE.
The guy I thought was one of our most consistent no has bag to back milk carton games.

Where have you gone Tre Mitchel???
missing kenny mccormick GIF by South Park

Saw Tre on bench with back brace on he has been off for like 3 games. Something is off with him.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm convinced the only chance this team has it to let Big Z go and play through mistakes and play big mins. He's tall, big and our best shot by far out of the 7 footers.

However I know Cow will not free Z so it's over. Bradshaw and O are softer than charmin.
Dilly, DJ, Reed, Reeves, Big Z. Our D sucks no matter the lineup, might as well go for 110PPG and make it interesting

He has been shaky on critical free throws all year and has absolutely been bad the last 2 games with tonight being one for the ages.

Reactions: plumdog69
Was there any official announcement on his status tonight from UK ? If hes sick and unavailable .. WHY DRESS ? there is no such thing as " emergency use " thats asinine . You healthy you play ... you cant you dont , there is no in-between .. Cmon' people

If he was available and it was a coaches decision I'll not watch another game until Call is gone . I swear it .

Play Z at the 4, nobody is playing it now
The first game for Z he got hot while playing the 4.

I think the lineup was Shep, Dilly, Reeves, Z and Bradshaw.

Z is a stretch 4, not a 5.

Was there any official announcement on his status tonight from UK ? If hes sick and unavailable .. WHY DRESS ? there is no such thing as " emergency use " thats asinine . You healthy you play ... you cant you dont , there is no in-between .. Cmon' people
Dave Baker announced it before the game on the radio.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT