ADVERTISEMENT

Big time PG just entered the portal

I signed up forever ago, literally a teenager. I never posted. Think about it, you are using an average post count from someone who signed up 10 years ago but I haven't posted in those first ten years? Think to yourself kid, did I reactivate my old account or is this something conspiracy. Must be a conspiracy right? Like do you think i sat on this account for 10 years lol
That settles it. All this defensiveness has definitely convinced me that you are indeed a Travis Branham burner account. [laughing]

The oddity is that you have a 10-year old account, and average about 1 post per year in all that time, but you go out your way to defend the point that Branham was making in a tweet. You don't see how that seems sus? 🕵️‍♂️

And then being so defensive when questioned about it? 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️
Yeah I just re-read everything and you are definitely tripping my guy. It's Friday and I took a few shots admittedly but no sir, you are tripping. All I said was, those numbers are good for a pg. And they are, if you're are getting 7 assist per game. I mean, what
am I missing?

Yeah I just re-read everything and you are definitely tripping my guy. It's Friday and I took a few shots admittedly but no sir, you are tripping. All I said was, those numbers are good for a pg. And they are, if you're are getting 7 assist per game. I mean, what
am I missing?
The dude trolling you joined Saturday, probably not even a UK fan.

I hope we’re involved with this guy too.

Reactions: chiefcat420
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT