All-American
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2002
10986098_460663020759157_1553359417_n.jpg
Stormy

3235086.jpg

Rutledge!

pick ‘em.

These types of threads are very offensive and demeaning to women. I can't believe they're allowed.....I voted for Stormy
I agree man, you ta ta, I mean talk about her ass, I mean harassment and you gays, I mean guys cum, I mean come up with tits, I mean this stuff and it's stray, I mean straight up hips, I mean hypocrisy....Oh what the heck, Stormy.[banana]

Rutledge - Hotter
Stormy - Funner
Rutledge looks like she's 40 or 50 (definite milf fetish) in that picture. Her skin does not look nearly as soft and silky as stormy and her assets look like they were planted there. JMO Good for Rutledge's self esteem though if she ever saw this thread.

This is one of those situations where I:

A. Be the nice guy and let whoever else pick and I'll just take the runner up

Or

B. Not discriminate and take both.

Stormy has just an ever so slight nose issue that could be easily fixed. That would easily put her on the top of the list. Erin Andrews-esque except a better body (IMO)

The more I look at that bikini pic of Rutledge the less I like her.

No shape at all. She's the same width from armpit to armpit as she is across the hips. Shaped like a man.

Reactions: jameslee32
The more I look at that bikini pic of Rutledge the less I like her.

No shape at all. She's the same width from armpit to armpit as she is across the hips. Shaped like a man.
I worked with a guy who like women shaped like teenage boys. Probably should have been a priest or a congressman.

Reactions: JohnKBA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT