ADVERTISEMENT

Big Dawg taking a shot at Cal?

I guess I am wrong, the Big Dawg would never do that, he’s an outstanding Godly man…

I'm sorry, I truly misunderstood the context..

I guess I am wrong, the Big Dawg would never do that, he’s an outstanding Godly man…

I'm sorry, I truly misunderstood the context..

I mean who knows. If one of UKs basketball assistants talked up Iowas coach a week after that slaughter in Nashville some might question it as well.

Reactions: Blisterpac
Saying calipari isn't a players coach is dumb as hell. His rep is he us actually way too player oriented and not enough about what's best for UK, and that is a problem.
He didn’t say Calipari isn’t a players coach, he didn’t mention Calipari. Clown message board fans made it up then talked about being divisive.

I mean who knows. If one of UKs basketball assistants talked up Iowas coach a week after that slaughter in Nashville some might question it as well.

Maybe so, sounds like a power struggle, about SICK of all it to be honest..

It appears it is still going on.. A great look for UK athletics..

This is histrionic. You really want to blame the "bad energy" inside our basketball program on Vince Marrow and Mark Stoops? That is total nonsense. Just stop.

Not blaming them, football got enuff concerns of their own right now..

Seems bad energy is everywhere, besides baseball..

No, bad energy is not everywhere. Pet your dog, plant a tree, or spend a day fishing bro.

Great idea, I need to plant a tree today, it seems my other ones haven't bloomed yet! Just a late start..

Nothing but good energy from me now on, we will beat Vandy this year.. I feel it..

Upon second glance..that tweet had nothing to do with Cal. Not sure why this is a thing. Maybe he identified with his coaching style or something.
That was my first reaction too. I think it happens a lot when a perfectly normal tweet gets taken out of context unfortunately.

Cal is the ultimate players coach. That seems to be a common criticism of Cal on Rafters. I’m not sure that’s a shot at Cal that Marrow is taking.

From here, it looks like you are creating the bad energy. You have misinterpreted a basketball issue, posted it here on the football board, and now you have transitioned this to a manufactured criticism of our football coaches. Now, that's bad energy. Just stop.

What’s the ole saying, if you can’t beat ‘em, join em..

We Reap What We Sow..

So complimenting a coach is taking a shot at Cal? Whatever. That’s just dumb

How about his play calling & the overall team performance against Iowa. One of the worst & embarrassing things all year, I can’t even remember, did we score?
Well, let Oscar and Wallace "Opt Out" of the NCAA tournament and see how we do.

I do NOT agree with Vince here, I can't stand Tang!!! But, to bring up the bowl game offense as some sort of VALIDATION for your criticism, is beyond ridiculous.

Cal's offense has STUNK even with the NPOY!!!!

Well, let Oscar and Wallace "Opt Out" of the NCAA tournament and see how we do.

I do NOT agree with Vince here, I can't stand Tang!!! But, to bring up the bowl game offense as some sort of VALIDATION for your criticism, is beyond ridiculous.

Cal's offense has STUNK even with the NPOY!!!!

So, if Cal is open to criticism on his offense, then why can’t the football staff be?

Are they above that? No, they want your money don’t they?

I mean they have Coen now, but we will have to wait until the season starts now don’t we, so the only thing is last year when we was going to win the SEC.

The Big Dawg said so, so did Stoops?

• Wow
Reactions: catben
So, if Cal is open to criticism on his offense, then why can’t the football staff be?

Are they above that? No, they want your money don’t they?

I mean they have Coen now, but we will have to wait until the season starts now don’t we, so the only thing is last year when we was going to win the SEC.

The Big Dawg said so, so did Stoops?
Apples to oranges and you KNOW IT.

Lmao it wasn’t a shot at cal he’s just complimenting a coach. But considering cal lost to Vandy twice himself you prolly need to find a better example

Your post is example enough, it appears Vandy owns us in both sports..

How is that one for ya?

You realize that tweet had nothing to do with Cal , right?

Maybe he was jinxing them

jamesbond-007.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT